Windows 10: I have a corrupt bootres.dll file and I am stuck in a windows automatic repair loop, HELP!

Discus and support I have a corrupt bootres.dll file and I am stuck in a windows automatic repair loop, HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title say my bootres.dll file has been corrupted and being stuck in the loop means I cant get into windows safe mode, I tried multiple different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tigermatt03, Apr 4, 2019.

1. I have a corrupt bootres.dll file and I am stuck in a windows automatic repair loop, HELP!

As the title say my bootres.dll file has been corrupted and being stuck in the loop means I cant get into windows safe mode, I tried multiple different methods my I couldn't find any that worked for me or got different types of errors, that or I am confused on how they work. Also I am trying to do this without having to pay for USB Drive/DVD. Any and all help would be appreciated!

:)

Tigermatt03, Apr 4, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Celelvorn Win User
    Important File Corrupted in an Automatic Repair loop

I am not a tech guru by any standards so when I got stuck in the Automatic Repair loop that apparently happens (this is the first time it's happened to me) I had to look up the many different ways on how to fix it and eventually scouring the forums and
    many other how to's, I ended up finding out what the problem was my sfsync04.sys file got corrupted but after some research I found out that it was an important file that it getting deleted or corrupted could lead to many other problems so here I am stuck
    in the Auto repair loop unable to use the normal methods on how to repair this file, if anyone knows how to repair this file while in the automatic repair loop I would really like access to my computer again, thank you for your time.

Celelvorn, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I have a corrupt bootres.dll file and I am stuck in a windows automatic repair loop, HELP!

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

I have a corrupt bootres.dll file and I am stuck in a windows automatic repair loop, HELP!

1. I have a corrupt bootres.dll file and I am stuck in a windows automatic repair loop, HELP! - Similar Threads - corrupt bootres dll

2. I am getting automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting automatic repair loop.: I have tried all recovery options. I tried booting from usb windows creation tool. I entered a few command prompts. I finally tried resetting, but it won't allow me. The upgrade option isnt available. I don't know what else to do!! Please help....
  3. I am getting automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting automatic repair loop.: I have tried all recovery options. I tried booting from usb windows creation tool. I entered a few command prompts. I finally tried resetting, but it won't allow me. The upgrade option isnt available. I don't know what else to do!! Please help....
  4. Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files: I’ve had problems with my cursor for a while and tried to do System Restore. After restoring my computer and shutting it down again though, it went on Automatic Repair Loop.I’ve tried all options in the Advanced options section + See more recovery options, and none of them...
  5. Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Loop Corrupted Files: I’ve had problems with my cursor for a while and tried to do System Restore. After restoring my computer and shutting it down again though, it went on Automatic Repair Loop.I’ve tried all options in the Advanced options section + See more recovery options, and none of them...
  6. I have stucked in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have stucked in automatic repair loop: Hi, my name is Dev Sharma and I am facing a problem in windows 10 and that is I have stuck in automatic repair loop, I cannot end the loop because I have no administrator account on my pc so due to which no account is mentioned and then I have to click on forgot password or...
  7. I am stuck on the automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am stuck on the automatic repair: Windows 10,asus laptop,i just pause the Windows update and disabled the sysmain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-on-the-automatic-repair/e9b0a807-0e55-4dfd-8fa4-36dca72a8994
  8. I am stuck in an endless loop of the blue screen automatic repair. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am stuck in an endless loop of the blue screen automatic repair. Please help.: [Help] I keep messing up my computer, and it keeps getting worse and worse. Currently, I am stuck in an endless loop of automatic repair. I’ve tried all the options, and none of them work (haven’t tried a complete wipe yet, as I want to keep personal files). Specifically,...
  9. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  10. I am stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop: I am stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop. After the Windows 4 pane screen comes up it freezes. Several miniutes later the Preparing messages comes up. Then again after several minutes a screen comes up saying to chose my keyboard type. US is highlighted and there are...
Tags: