Windows 10: I have a crazy desire to customise..............

Discus and support I have a crazy desire to customise.............. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to customise my cursor to look like a black fly or a mosquito ? I really really want to be able to do that. 106157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by davidhk, Mar 15, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

I have a crazy desire to customise..............

Is there a way to customise my cursor to look like a black fly or a mosquito ?

I really really want to be able to do that.

:)

davidhk, Mar 15, 2018
  2. cheapread Win User

Win 7 on HTC Trophy - how to customise 'desktop'

Hi I will be soooo disappointed with this phone if I cannot get into settings of any sort to customise my

personalized desktop when I switch it on . Why on earth would I want Sound Enhancer as one sixth of the icons on my desktop - this is a Windows Phone which I want to use for business, I dont want to kid around with Sound enhancers -

I'd like to be able to connect it to my PC and customise, I'm just downloading Zune but am not hopeful -

If necessary I will eBay this phone and go for a Desire if it is more customizeable with Android op.system -

thanks for any tips -

Don

cheapread, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Can I have help with a crazy mouse issue that is independant of the mouse?

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for bringing this up into the Community Forums. We appreciate you keeping the whole community updated about your post, albeit no one have engaged on it. Now that your issue has been resolved, I will be marking your last post as an answer for the benefit
    of the entire Community, on the note that this will help any other Windows users on the whole internet who are experiencing the same issues from this point moving forward. Again, our deepest thanks for your efforts to help the community.

Keep up the good work.

Nick Dich, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Mar 15, 2018
  5. davidhk Win User
    Thanks.
    Got my fly.

I have a crazy desire to customise.............. [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a crazy desire to customise.............. - Similar Threads - crazy desire customise

2. Customise Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Customise Edge: Since the latest update to Edge it no longer opens with my selected home pages. I have checked settings and they are still listed to show on opening, but all I get is a new blank tab on opening. Any advice appreciated for this annoying fault. Update 91.0.864.37 180138
  3. Customise Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Customise Edge: In Chromium Edge, when I enter something in the search box, then press enter, it opens in the current tab. Is there a way to make it open in a new tab? Thank you 166066
  4. Customisable logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customisable logo: I have windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron laptop. The boot screen is a Dell logo instead of a windows logo. Is there any way I can switch the logo or customize it? submitted by /u/AssasinatorX4 [link] [comments]...
  5. I have a problem with sound/audio that's driving me crazy.

I have a problem with sound/audio that's driving me crazy.: Hey everyone. Just a quick call out for help. Here's the situation. Few days ago I purchased a pre owned, Dell, Windows 10 Pro laptop. It works fine...except for the audio. I have had audio problems in the past, but nothing like this. The audio sounds okay for the most part,...
  6. Would this give me the result I desire?

Would this give me the result I desire?: I have a PC with a SSD that has W10 and sensitive data. I also have two empty HDD's. The end result I desire, is to leave the PC with one HDD that has W10, while I leave with the SSD and the second HDD, having the sensitive data in either one of them, but not on the PC....
  7. Customisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customisation: I have been following these customisation threads for a few days now. This is what I've managed so far. [img] Only one thing bothering me now tho, I am using TranslucentTB for the see through taskbar but now any app shortcut I pin to it will not work. The default Windows...
  8. Desired Personalisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desired Personalisation: HELLO!! So, I bought a new laptop recently. I'm now trying to personalize it however I am being prevented from changing the lock screen :( At the top of the page it says in red "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" and everything else on the page is...
  9. Wimboot is not desired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wimboot is not desired: How can I stop Windows 10 from installing into Windows image file boot (WIMBoot), without formatting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/wimboot-is-not-desired/fa74bc47-8dd9-49b7-a5b7-a9c217cdb46f
  10. Backup Bug or Desired?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Bug or Desired?: I wanted to enable the backup feature (Settings -> Update & Security -> Backup) and when I selected "Add a drive", the drive I wanted to add wasn't listed. All other drives appeared in the list so I started looking on the drive that wasn't showing to see if there was...