Windows 10: I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail

Discus and support I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] my notification looks like this one Method 2: For Dell computers Dell Quickset is supposedly a helpful little program that helps you keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gunnarlamont, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail

I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail [​IMG]

my notification looks like this one

Method 2: For Dell computers

Dell Quickset is supposedly a helpful little program that helps you keep track of your power management and other system settings. To disable Caps Lock notification on Dell computer, you can uninstall Quickset, or make a registry change by following the steps below:

1. Press the Windows logo key + R to bring up the Run box. Type regedit and hit Enter.
    2. After the Registry Editor opens, navigate to:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dell Computer Corporation\QuickSet
    3. In right pane, double-click on the Quickset Control entry and set its value to 1.
    {Ive tryed this after I get to \software\ i can't find \dell computer corporation\

:)

Gunnarlamont, Nov 21, 2019

2. Notifications about turned on caps lock

I’ve bought a new keyboard but it doesn’t provide me with LED indication of turned on caps lock. I cannot find anything on the screen that shows the caps lock status. How can I get a notification that caps lock is turned on? Thank you.

RicardoOkyere, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 21, 2019
  4. I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail

Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Hello Dennial,

Yes, you can turn on the notification that Caps Lock is on/off, this build-in option is available through audio.

Go to Settings - Ease of Access – Keyboard - Toggle Keys. However, a notification on the screen depends on the keyboard, a keyboard driver and your hardware manufacturers. I suggest that you contact your hardware manufacturer for further information. Another
    option is to find a third party program that will perform this function.

Marcel Kuri, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail

1. I have a dell computer and im trying to turn off caps lock notification, to no avail - Similar Threads - dell computer trying

2. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  3. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  4. I have a caps lock notification whenever i turn on caps lock. ive tried multiple solutions...

I have a caps lock notification whenever i turn on caps lock. ive tried multiple solutions...: It pops up and has a lock with an A. it stays for a few seconds and then fades. Can you guys help me turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-caps-lock-notification-whenever-i-turn-on/7348c123-4948-4e12-b12b-3e9356263ecd
  5. Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification: Hi all! I was playing a game and did a small keyboard smash. All of a sudden, when ever I pressed caps lock, a notification would pop up on screen indicating whether it is on or of. I've been trying to get rid of it for an hour and half but all of the tutorials and guides...
  6. Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification

Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification: Hi all! I was playing a game and did a small keyboard smash. All of a sudden, when ever I pressed caps lock, a notification would pop up on screen indicating whether it is on or of. I've been trying to get rid of it for an hour and half but all of the tutorials and guides...
  7. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  8. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  9. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...