Windows 10: I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro...

Discus and support I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro 8715. I cannot seem to print anything to it, it indicates I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sue Lamelza, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro...

I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro 8715. I cannot seem to print anything to it, it indicates I am offline.

:)

Sue Lamelza, Feb 27, 2019

2. HP OfficeJetpro 6968 printer

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Option 1: Run the Printer Troubleshooter -
    http://aka.ms/diag_printer10

If you are using an HP Printer, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor:

HP Print and Scan Doctor - HP Support

HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows | HP® Customer Support

Option 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer

A. Uninstall the Printer

Windows Key+X > Apps and Features / Programs and Features

Select your printer.

Select Uninstall.

Windows key+R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose Delete or Remove Device

Windows Key+R, type Cmd, hit Enter

Type printui.exe /s > OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

B. Install the Driver

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers

Reinstall the Printer driver

Reboot the computer

Andre for Directly, Feb 27, 2019
  3. HP OfficejetPro 8610e-all-in -one printer

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to follow the below methods:

Method 1:

Run inbuilt printer troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

Note: If your computer is having problems printing, try using the Printer troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that a printer is connected to your computer, and it checks
    for common issues such as whether the printer has enough paper and toner to complete printing your document.

• Press Windows keys on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now click on view all option.
    • Click on printer and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer's Driver.

Step 1: Uninstall the Printer's Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Printer from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
      the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2:Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the printer model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Method 3:

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and
      check if the issue persists

Please refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: The above article will help you identify and fix common printer problems in Windows. Printing problems can be caused by cables that aren’t connected properly, problems with
    wireless adapters or settings, damaged or incompatible printer drivers or missing updates.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 27, 2019
  4. I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro...

Missing Printer Icon in Devices and Printers for some HP models

Thanks for the reply. Did remove and re-install countless times on the 1st PC because it took 3 different PC setups at this office to notice Windows 10 was combining these particular HP printer icons into the computer icon. After hours of struggling with
    removing and reading the printer and drivers, I noticed the printer was actually installed in Device Manager and listed in Wordpad. This listing in Wordpad was used to open the printer properties and set this printer as the default. No removal and reinstallation
    of the printer or change of drivers can separate the two icons. Check it out next time you see a HP printer of this model. Perhaps it's related to the other software on the computer? The next time I set one of these printers up at this office on Windows 10,
    I'll add the HP printer 1st.

Roy Beaulieu, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro...

1. I have a Dell computer with windows 10. with it I have an HP printer model officejetpro... - Similar Threads - Dell computer printer

2. I have this HP Model G9D68UA#ABA, previous was running with window 8.0. I updated with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this HP Model G9D68UA#ABA, previous was running with window 8.0. I updated with...: I have this HP Model G9D68UA#ABA, previous was running with window 8.0. I updated with windows 10 64 bit and as a result Bluetooth is no longer detected. What can I do?...
  3. I have an HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  4. I have an HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  5. I have an HP 8710 printer and need a driver for it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an HP 8710 printer and need a driver for it.: I have an HP 8710 Printer and need a driver for it. I have gone to HP and tried to down load a driver but it says no such printer or it says no such driver. I have tried the windows down load and it does not work. I hope to use its scanning and printing because it is a...
  6. i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer

i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer: when I print a test page it works fine. but when I try to print excel document it does not print. any suggestions? thanks Franco Goodman https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-envy-5055-printer/19c43510-403a-4578-ad14-f475fe2d0988
  7. HP PRINTER MODEL # 5255

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP PRINTER MODEL # 5255: How do I change my HP printer from offline to online? it does not communicate with my https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-model-5255/e673f6d1-7ac3-4013-bfa6-104041b03c8c
  8. I have a Windows 10 Dell PC

I have a Windows 10 Dell PC: I printed some emails from my Hotmail account, and they all came out with grossly oversized fonts. What the heck is wrong and how do I fix it? TIA! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-dell-pc/26852d1e-539b-4fad-b447-27098cd77f3a
  9. I have a HP Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a HP Printer: My HP printer worked correctly, a few days ago, it doesn't want to connect to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-printer/ccdb1fef-d9c9-4145-a9dc-84fc244e1b1d
  10. I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.: I had Windows 10 on my TS Computer. Approximately two weeks ago It disappeared and now my computer has Windows 7. I still have Windows 10 on my laptop. What happened? How can I get Windows 10 restored to my computer?...