Windows 10: i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network

Discus and support i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; windows 10 build 18363.836 157176 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mark2002, May 27, 2020.

1. mark2002 Win User

i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network

windows 10 build 18363.836

:)

mark2002, May 27, 2020

2. taskbar icons and dialogue boxes are unreadable in inspiron 15 7559

hi,
    I recently bought an laptop inspiron 15 ( 7559) withe the following configuration.
    processor: 6th gen i7
    display: 4k
    graphics: nvidia gtx 960

the problem is the icons and dialogue boxes are very small and impossible to read.
    i am not able to change the sizes. It occors in almost all applications.
    i tried resetting the pc, changing OS but the problem still exist.
    Please do help me find the solution for this issue
    i am attaching snap shots for reference.

i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network [​IMG]

pradeep9293, May 28, 2020
  3. FrankRich Win User
    Touchpad lagging - Signature Edition Dell Inspiron 15 7559

I'm getting major lagging when using my touchpad on my brand new Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Signature Edition I purchased from the Microsoft Store (online). The lagging almost always happens on the desktop, but not (mostly) on an open window. The lagging is
    serious. I can draw circles on the touchpad and it takes 4-5 seconds for the cursor to catch up. Light, medium, heavy pressure all the same.

The Signature Edition is supposed to include the latest drivers and be free of bloatware...but I'll probably need to install Dell's support assistant to run a check.

I am not having luck with settings and have no idea how to proceed. Very frustrated

FrankRich, May 28, 2020
  4. i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis:
    I need help with tablet mode, the touchscreen is not responding at all, thank you

nancychavarria1, May 28, 2020
Thema:

i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network

1. i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with network - Similar Threads - dell inspiron 7559

2. Weird TouchPad glitch- Dell Inspiron 7559

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird TouchPad glitch- Dell Inspiron 7559: So, I've been using my laptop for roughly five years now and I've encountered a weird TouchPad glitch recently. Basically when I touch my TouchPad, it only allows me to select things on the taskbar, and nothing else until I close the computer and reopen it.The thing is, it...
  3. windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.: So, I finally got my laptop up and running after numerous reinstalls of windows 10 pro 64 bit. Windows repaired itself and gave me this message....
  4. windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.: So, I finally got my laptop up and running after numerous reinstalls of windows 10 pro 64 bit. Windows repaired itself and gave me this message....
  5. Windows won't boot in a Dell Inspiron 15 7559

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot in a Dell Inspiron 15 7559: Hello everyone. I've recently intalled Ubuntu 20.04 in a HD containing a partition with Windows in aDell Inspiron 15 7559. During the installation, everything went fine, but as soon as the notebook restarted, it keptshowing the following error: PXE-EGP: Media test...
  6. Need Help with Wifi and my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help with Wifi and my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop: Good morning everyone, This sub has come through for me a couple of times and have been forever thankful...i have one issue that i cannot seem to resolve no matter how much i google, watch youtube videos i cannot get this to work...there might not even be a solution, but i...
  7. i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with networkn

in Windows 10 Support
    i have a dell inspiron 15 7559 it wont go into safe mode with networkn: windows 10 build 18363.836 157176
  8. Help with my Dell Inspiron 15 Going into Sleep Mode By Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my Dell Inspiron 15 Going into Sleep Mode By Itself: For the past few weeks my laptop will go to sleep by itself. Usually this happens when the fan is also being loud so I suspected overheating but most of the time the computer is warm but I've felt it go warmer at other times before and after the problem started. I also...
  9. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working: my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis: I need help...
  10. How to install UEFI on Dell Inspiron 15 7559

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install UEFI on Dell Inspiron 15 7559: As the title says how exactly do you achieve this? I have an ISO Ran RUFUS 2.6 GPT Partition Scheme for UEFI Fat 32 8192 Default X Quick Format X Create a bootable disk using X Create Extended label and Icon Files so the next part is the Kicker Dell did a number...