Windows 10: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a...

Discus and support I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell Laptop 15 with Windows 10 os. I play tv series on an external drive for dvd. Is there a command or software that I can get to eject the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArthurFine, Mar 4, 2020.

1. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a...

I have a Dell Laptop 15 with Windows 10 os. I play tv series on an external drive for dvd. Is there a command or software that I can get to eject the disk from keyboard command?

:)

ArthurFine, Mar 4, 2020

2. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a way to eject the disk from keyboard command?

I have a Dell Laptop 15 with Windows 10 os. I play tv series on an external drive for dvd. Is there a command or software that I can get to eject the disk from keyboard command?

ArthurFine, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and External DVD drive

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I would suggest you to open the device manager and check if the drive shows up in device manager.

Follow the steps given below:

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter to open device manager.

3. Expand DVD/CD-Rom drives and check if the external DVD drive is listed.

4. If so, right click on it and uninstall it.

5. Restart the computer.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 4, 2020
  4. lksockey Win User

I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a...

external dvd drive and windows 10

After having to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop my computer will not read from my external dvd drive. Suggestions??

lksockey, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a...

1. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 os. I use an external drive to watch dvds' Is there a... - Similar Threads - Dell laptop external

2. Internal OS drive to be used as external usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal OS drive to be used as external usb drive: Hi,I have a SER 5 Max mini Pc from Beelink. It came with windows 11 pro. It has 32gb ram and 1 TB Nvme M2 ssd on which all my softwares and windows is installed, and of course it is my internal bootable drive.Now I have taken this drive out and used the Nvme M2 slot for an...
  3. Internal OS drive to be used as external usb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal OS drive to be used as external usb drive: Hi,I have a SER 5 Max mini Pc from Beelink. It came with windows 11 pro. It has 32gb ram and 1 TB Nvme M2 ssd on which all my softwares and windows is installed, and of course it is my internal bootable drive.Now I have taken this drive out and used the Nvme M2 slot for an...
  4. Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?: Hello.I brought lacie rugged mini or suhsai rugged mini with 500 GB and when I watch videos after a few seconds/minutes it crashes and the hard drive will pop up on my screen when the video crash. This is the external hard drive I brought in amazon,...
  5. Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i watch videos when i have lacie rugged external hard drive?: Hello.I brought lacie rugged mini or suhsai rugged mini with 500 GB and when I watch videos after a few seconds/minutes it crashes and the hard drive will pop up on my screen when the video crash. This is the external hard drive I brought in amazon,...
  6. i have a rioddas external disc drive and i bought it for my laptop i have a chromebook....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a rioddas external disc drive and i bought it for my laptop i have a chromebook....: i have a rioddas cd external disk drive i bought for my chromebook. why wont it work. it dosent even connect to my computer. ive tried to download 4 different burning apps. 515212-5155...
  7. Laptop not reading CDs/DVDs on external player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not reading CDs/DVDs on external player: I have a Pavilion laptop with Windows 10 that has worked with my external CD/DVD player/burner for two years. Suddenly it is not reading the media on the disc and saying that they are blank when they are pre-recorded. I have tried this on several discs and one other external...
  8. playing cds/dvds on an external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    playing cds/dvds on an external drive: Whether my win10 laptop will play cds on an external drive is somewhat hit-and-miss. I have 2 drives, one old and one new. I have the same problem with both, though the old one is recognised as a drive, whereas it seems the newer one isn't. This is a huge problem, as I use...
  9. Install os on external drive to test laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install os on external drive to test laptop: I have a Samsung laptop but I would like to build a with Windows 10 however it seems like there is no hard drive in the machine as when I try to boot nothing happens and when I looked in the bios I do not see a hard drive connected Is it possible to install the os on an...
  10. Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS: this is a Dell Inspiron 17r. I have windows 10 on it and it was running until this am. Right now it will not load Windows at all. I have a second dell that is running win10, but it is 64 bit. I tried using the auto repair and it failed. There are no restore points, and she...