Windows 10: I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.

Discus and support I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I'm using my AC adapter. Should I remove the battery? There are times that it'll sleep or shut down by itself, I'm afraid that it would harm my hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Paulineً, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Paulineً Win User

I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.

So I'm using my AC adapter. Should I remove the battery? There are times that it'll sleep or shut down by itself, I'm afraid that it would harm my hard drive and others. Also, there are times that I’m having problems with it because an error occurs. The errors are “Media test failure, check cable” and “No boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine”. Fortunately, I fix it using the BIOS sequence. However, I thought maybe there are other problems that I should fix, and that involved my battery or BIOS or idk

:)

Paulineً, Mar 10, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User
    fireberd, Mar 10, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Dying laptop

Agreed, they're built like tanks. Though you can get them for less if you get a refurbished one. Dell for example sell a Latitude E7270 in the UK for £659 ($875 at current rates).

Dell Refurbished Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series (E7270)

Though if you are prepared to risk buying used, you can pick up real bargains. I recently bought a higher spec E7270 from CashConverters (16GB, i7, full HD touch screen) for around £320 ($425). Mind you, I had to clean-install Windows 10 myself (easy, as it had the 10 Pro key in its bios).

4. I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.

New battery not charging in Dell Latitude D830 under Windows 10

What do I have to do to get the battery charging in the Dell Laptop. Just brought a new battery. and it's down to 69% and not charging. The Latitude D830 is running und Windows 10 operating system. Any suggestions...?

JeffreyScudder, Mar 10, 2022
Thema:

I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.

1. I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore. - Similar Threads - Dell latitude e7270

2. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  3. Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown Problem with Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 Laptop I got from a guy. The hardware is like new. Shortly after starting to use, it, it started the shutdown sequence randomly. I might get one minute or 10. I restored BIOS to factory settings several times. I reset Windows 11 once and...
  4. I have dell latitude series laptop and its touchpad is not working while charging plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have dell latitude series laptop and its touchpad is not working while charging plugged in: Please help me because, i am in trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-dell-latitude-series-laptop-and-its/f4f2f451-b115-41c6-b11a-db7f340a23a2
  5. I have dell latitude series laptop and its touchpad is not working while charging plugged in

I have dell latitude series laptop and its touchpad is not working while charging plugged in: Please help me because, i am in trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-dell-latitude-series-laptop-and-its/f4f2f451-b115-41c6-b11a-db7f340a23a2
  6. I have dell latitude series laptop and its touchpad is not working while charging plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.: So I'm using my AC adapter. Should I remove the battery? There are times that it'll sleep or shut down by itself, I'm afraid that it would harm my hard drive and others. Also, there are times that I’m having problems with it because an error occurs. The errors are “Media test...
  8. I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.

I have a Dell latitude e7270 laptop. Its battery isn't functioning well anymore.: So I'm using my AC adapter. Should I remove the battery? There are times that it'll sleep or shut down by itself, I'm afraid that it would harm my hard drive and others. Also, there are times that I’m having problems with it because an error occurs. The errors are “Media test...
  9. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410: [ATTACH] I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery. It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery connected, but as I show in the image when capturing the screen and report, it is clearly shown that the Laptop is working...
  10. Dell latitude 3330 battery replacement

Dell latitude 3330 battery replacement: Hey guys, I have a dell latitude 3330 and looking to get a new battery, the original one I have is thin battery not the one that sticks out, I ordered one at battdepot.com with less voltage and it has the bump, the original for this laptop is a flat battery. Anyone no where I...