Windows 10: I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...

Discus and support I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ibowie, Apr 13, 2023.

1. ibowie Win User

I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...

I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have Googled this and tried all suggestions. I have tried Restore PC. Got an error that it could not restore. I tried Resetting PC, that failed. I tried going to Safe Mode. The computer will not go to Safe Mode. It goes right back to Windows. I did diagnostics on the computer and All Tests Pass. Windows will load just fine. I just cannot login to the computer not even as Administrator. I took the hard drive out and attached to a different computer. Th

:)

ibowie, Apr 13, 2023
  2. CRB- Win User

Dell AIO not posting

Hello, I am having problems with a certain PC. It is a Dell OptiPlex 7450 AIO non-touchscreen with a no-post problem. When it is powered on, the power light next to the power button will turn on and the DVD-RW drive will open, but the monitor will show
    no signal and the hard drive LED will not turn on and I do not know why it happens, and I hope that there is a solution to this fix and I appreciate any responses, thanks!

3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 13, 2023
  4. I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...

Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

You All-In-One is similar to a laptop with no dedicated video card. Your display adapter would be your Intel processor, not a dedicated Nvidia video card. You have not provided enough information to determine whether this is a hardware fault, a driver fault, or a DirectX or other OS issue. You might consider a USB-based monitor or USB docking station with a monitor to attempt to get a viewable screen while in Windows. This may give you more control or might be a usable permanent hardware workaround if you are unable to resolve the issue. Since you can get in through TeamViewer, I suggest you install the following updates to see if anything changes:

1. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO BIOS update [dell.com]

2. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO Intel 4xxx series display drivers [dell.com]

If your monitor works outside of Windows (proves the monitor itself is not dead), you might also consider resetting your BIOS settings to factory default. This may or may not occur with a BIOS update.

Techfreak_, Apr 13, 2023
Thema:

I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...

1. I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service... - Similar Threads - Dell Optiplex 7450

2. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  3. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  4. I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...: I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” When i am tried to start in safe kode then there is no user found so please help me...
  5. I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...

I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...: I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” When i am tried to start in safe kode then there is no user found so please help me...
  6. I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...: I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have Googled this and tried all suggestions. I have tried Restore PC. Got an error that it could not restore. I tried Resetting PC,...
  7. I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...

I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service...: I have a Dell Optiplex 7450 AIO. I am getting a message saying, "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have Googled this and tried all suggestions. I have tried Restore PC. Got an error that it could not restore. I tried Resetting PC,...
  8. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  9. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  10. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware