Windows 10: I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.

Discus and support I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there. I have a digital Windows 10 license. Before the format, I had an original Windows. When I installed Windows again, I thought it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by selsux, Sep 29, 2019.

1. selsux Win User

I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.

Hello there. I have a digital Windows 10 license. Before the format, I had an original Windows. When I installed Windows again, I thought it would match and activate my Microsoft account, but it didn't.

I click "Troubleshoot" and "Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change" but it does not happen again.

I already bought latest version of Windows. So I have a Windows. But I can't delete and reinstall it as I wish. Isn't there an injustice here? What should I do to correct it?

:)

selsux, Sep 29, 2019
  2. dantandem Win User

digital licence for windows

ok here goes :

reactivation of windows 10 after hardware changes doesnt work.

I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format. bd5a8bce-dc74-4a99-9c0b-227f8fdb65cf?upload=true.png

to add I had nothing but problems since upgrading for free my wifi adaptor failed so I had to purchase another. then my ethernet port failed. so was forced into probably purchasing a new mb next step up from the failed one ( possibly because of poxy windows
    10 upgrade)

Also I thought when I upgraded so called "digital licence" to win 10 I no longer needed my windows 7 disc and key so binned it.

next step was to put old motherboard which is linked to digital licence. back in and reinstall correct version of windows to match my digital licence worked windows activated! ffixxed

now to change my motherboard back to the non faulty one..... and try to reactivate...…………..!!!

windows no longer activated.... and that the message in the window when trying to

dantandem, Sep 29, 2019
  3. dantandem Win User
    digital licence for windows

Ok following your advice and my nose.

Windows activation

Signed in as admin via hotmail account. Troubleshooting

Tried to select upgraded hardware - motherboard as last one failed shortly after windows upgrade digital licence linked to my account win 10 pro.

Reactivate windows 10

Ive selected desktop listed checked box and clicked activate.

And ratger quickly next box appears.

Unable to activate windows.

Lear more goto store etc.

dantandem, Sep 29, 2019
  4. I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.

Windows does not detect my digital licence

I had to format my computer. I previously had Windows Education licenced digitally in my account. I've done this in the past, I formatted and then just logging into my account, windows would recognize my digital licence and activate itself. But this time
    I've done the same, and it does not detect any licence though i'm using the same account.

I don't know howto check if my licence is being detected somewhere somehow.

Please help!

Thank you in advance,

Cheers!

P.S.: I formatted this PC like I've done in the past: With Media Creation Tool, downloading and burning into ISO.

Ariel Redelico, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.

1. I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format. - Similar Threads - digital licence activated

2. Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10: I've recently build a new computer and I've successfully activated my digital licence to my new computer from my old one I originally bought a windows 10 Home Product key, but over the long years i have lost the paper containing the code. Now I've run into some Issues with my...
  3. Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10: I've recently build a new computer and I've successfully activated my digital licence to my new computer from my old one I originally bought a windows 10 Home Product key, but over the long years i have lost the paper containing the code. Now I've run into some Issues with my...
  4. Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

Problem: Activation with Digital Licence: Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product...
  6. Windows saying its not activated when i have a digital licence

Windows saying its not activated when i have a digital licence: My windows is saying about every 5 days that its not activated, but it doesn't show the watermark and i have had this computer for 9 months now and the problem started about 3 weeks ago, I can fix the problem by pressing troubleshoot button in the activation section and it...
  7. "Windows 10 is activated with a digital licence" but I didn't activate it

"Windows 10 is activated with a digital licence" but I didn't activate it: I recently bought some old hardware to build a PC. Almost all parts except the hard drive and GPU is bought second hand. The hard drive is from a old HP PC which had Windows 7 preinstalled by HP, but I deleted all partitions including the "System Recovery" partition before...
  8. Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence

Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence: I did the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 some time ago; must be 4 years. All has been working perfectly until recently I lose activation almost daily. Running the activation troubleshoot reactivates my windows but only for a day oir so before it once again becomes...
  9. say I have digital licence but not activated

say I have digital licence but not activated: I am getting same problem it was upgraded from 8.1 ran all above it keeps giving the error and says trouble shoot which say it has a digital licnce upgrade now it reboot and still the same ------------------ Licensing Data ---------------- ToolVersion : 10.0.18362.1...
  10. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence: Hello there I have a windows 10 pro digital licence registered to my pc , I have changed the hard drive and of course I do not have a Windows 10 CD , so I borrowed my friends windows 10 pro disc and reloaded that onto mine and I choose will register later , so all well up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have a windows 10 home digital license