Windows 10: i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work.

Discus and support i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work. please answer in a timely manor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SaladLover, Aug 7, 2021.

1. i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work.

i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work. please answer in a timely manor.

:)

SaladLover, Aug 7, 2021
  2. PinkAcid Win User

Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet

Hi guys,

i recently bought a windows 10 tablet from Onda that came with full licenced windows 10 (didnt upgrade from anything) and i reset it as soon as id finished fiddling about with it and testing it so i could set it up fresh. it worked perfectly before resetting it and it connected to my wifi fine but after it wont find any internet connections and when i click the wifi icon in the corner it says connections unavailable.

ive tried the reg delete thing as it has vpn on it and i googled around trying to find a fix, one of which suggested if you upgrade from windows 8 that vpn breaks the wifi so this might be similar? however the command prompt didnt find the reg key/thing it was supposed to delete so that was a no go.

ive tried diagnosing connection problems and it resets the wifi adaptor but nothing improves, ive also tried updating the wifi driver but it says its already up to date and i cant connect to the internet on it to search for another adaptor. ive contacted Onda but theyve just offered to replace it if i send this back which im a bit wary of doing as they might just deny recieving the item and im out £160 + whatever it costs to send to china tracked.

could anyone please help me?

this was what i tried:

Step-2: Execute the following command and then press Enter

reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f

Step-3: Enter the bellow command and press Enter

netcfg -v -u dni_dne

it couldnt find the reg to delete

PinkAcid, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work. :)

NikolaFilic, Aug 7, 2021
  4. i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work.

Cant Get File Deleted

hi guys ive installed an app on my memory card...i deleted that app but whenever i turn off my phone my and turn it back on my phone prompts me that it is "installing"

so far this is what ive done to remove this file

1.deleted the .sis file from memory card

2.connect my phone as a mass storage device and deleted ALL folders associated with this file (registry,system etc.)

3. Tried to install the file so i can delete it

4.tried to delete the app from app man

nothing has worked!!!!

any suggestions?

roberth---01, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work.

1. i have a .dll file and it wont delete ive tried what you guys have said but it doesnt work. - Similar Threads - dll file wont

2. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  3. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  4. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  5. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  6. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

7. You guys have the worst customer support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You guys have the worst customer support.: you have no way for us to contact you but thru here. I have a microsoft account that i can not access. It keeps asking me to verify my identity. i chose the email option 15 times and got no email. i can not do the phone option because the phone number is no longer my number....
  8. You guys have the worst customer support.

You guys have the worst customer support.: you have no way for us to contact you but thru here. I have a microsoft account that i can not access. It keeps asking me to verify my identity. i chose the email option 15 times and got no email. i can not do the phone option because the phone number is no longer my number....
  9. Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...: I just got a new laptop, and I had to buy an external dvd-rw, as the laptop didn't come with one. My laptop is windows 10 home, but the dvd-rw says it only supports windows 7 burn. For other operating system, please download the "burn software" before apply this burning...
  10. Guys is this sound normal ? I have amplified so you can hear but what is this ? I have an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys is this sound normal ? I have amplified so you can hear but what is this ? I have an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elnassermusic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ajb0/guys_is_this_sound_normal_i_have_amplified_so_you/