Windows 10: I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

Discus and support I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Some time ago, like an hour or so, i started the update in my laptop , but it is just showing'Getting Things Ready' and it gets 100% then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KrishPanchal_0603, Jul 23, 2020.

1. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

Some time ago, like an hour or so, i started the update in my laptop , but it is just showing'Getting Things Ready' and it gets 100% then it shows'Downloading' then it becomes 100% and then it shows' installation pending' and then the installation starts and even it gets finished 100% but again it starts repeating the process of'Getting things ready' then'Downloading' and then'Installing' and everything gets completed reaches 100% but I don't know why, but the process is just not stopping... it is just going on, so can anyone please help me with this? Does this kind of thing happens to you aswell? PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE!!

I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update... c68a4722-337f-49d8-a123-8777131eda97?upload=true.png

:)

KrishPanchal_0603, Jul 23, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 31, 2020
  3. The "Open Diagnostic Data Viewer" is broken in Windows 10 (64) Version 2004

Hi,

Since the issue is still not solved so as to the next step I would suggest you roll back the Windows 10 2004 update and try updating it again following the below instructions.

To Rollback windows 2004 update follow the below instructions:

Open Settings by typing in the search box next to windows icon

Click on Update & Security.

Click on Recovery.

Under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10,” click the Get started button.

Select a reason why you’re uninstalling version 2004.

Click the Next button.

Click the No, thanks button.

Click the Next button.

Click the Next button again.

Click the Go back to the earlier build button.

Once you complete the steps, the device will remove the latest feature update, and it’ll revert to the previous version

Next

To Install the Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Windows Expert User

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 31, 2020
  4. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

Change of message on Windows Update as regards 2004

I would suggest reading the list of Known Issues.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...indows-10-2004

I was able to force install it in early June, and I tested it for a couple days before rolling back to 1909.

Microsoft apparently has now decided to block force installs.

OldNavyGuy, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

1. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update... - Similar Threads - doubt regarding latest

2. Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest: I just want to ask how long will windows update take if I update my windows 10 with a ssd, because my pc has a fresh windows installed and my pc needs to update the windows, I checked what version my windows 10 is and it is 2004....
  3. Regarding Windows 10 version 2004 update

Regarding Windows 10 version 2004 update: It's been a while, I haven't received any update of 20H1 or 20H2. Now the version I'm using its support is going to expire, So when can I get an update regarding 20H1 or 20H2. I'm using ASUS Vivobook S X510UNR...
  4. Regarding windows 10 2004 version update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding windows 10 2004 version update.: Since i have updated my laptop to new version of Windows 10 200464 bit , i am having a display problem i.e sometimes my display starts blinking not flickerwhen i put in power supply which is too frustrating , this does not happen when i run my laptop on charger . I also...
  5. Windows 10 2004 update doubt

Windows 10 2004 update doubt: Hi there, I have now windows 10 1909 version running on my intel 1035g1, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd system. It has realtek audio driver. As there are many bugs in V2004 i waited till now withiut upgrading to v2004. I want to know whether all those bugs in the windows 10 2004 was...
  6. I have question regarding windows 10 version 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have question regarding windows 10 version 2004 update?: Hello, my family member just had problem with youtube play button so he assumed he just had to update the windows and ended up start downloading/installing to version 2004; I resolved the youtube issue by clearing cache/cookies but he started the update process anyway. I...
  7. Windows 10 Version 2004 update regarding

Windows 10 Version 2004 update regarding: Recently my HP Pavilion 15 laptop had revived windows 10 version 2004 update, once after updating the system it started running very slow. To resolve this lagging issue, i re-installed fresh copy of windows through available recovery feature in Windows 10 Home edition....
  8. Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update

Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update: I recently installed the latest MS Win10 version 2004 update. It seems to be very slow loading, running, even Edge takes nearly 1 full minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?...
  9. Latest Windows 10 version 2004

Latest Windows 10 version 2004: Hello, after upgrading my computer to latest version 2004 I had random freeze on computer like every hour. This freeze completly freezed my computer and I had to turn it off. I tried everything from upgrading drivers to upgrading BIOS but nothing helped. Then I tried to...
  10. Doubt regarding Windows feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doubt regarding Windows feature update: For previous feature update (1909), I've used the media creation tool to get it. So, now will I get an update through regular windows update option or should I've to use the media creation tool again to update? submitted by /u/venkat7702 [link] [comments]...