Windows 10: I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?!

Discus and support I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I copy a fake file name "OpenCL.dll" to system32 because I wanted to crack something): . So then I download the real OpenCL.dll and copy it for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hotdogfrenkel, Jan 6, 2019.

1. I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?!

I copy a fake file name "OpenCL.dll" to system32 because I wanted to crack something): . So then I download the real OpenCL.dll and copy it for system32 and I got error message "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program" I didnt saw where it was open.

I tried eveyhing pls help!

:)

hotdogfrenkel, Jan 6, 2019

2. Anniversary Update removes OpenCL

Yes, who at MS thought it would be good idea to remove OpenCL?! Good thing I had an existing nVidia 32- and 64-bit OpenCL dll lying around in storage; but really, MS, what gives with this weird uninstall-other-people's-stuff business?!

meimeiriver2, Jan 6, 2019
  3. n900 and opencl support ?

n900 have powerVR SGX 530 and in the fact sheet released by its manufacterer "OpenCL Embedded Profile" is mentioned for all SGX variants. moreover opencl is not listed as a supported technology for n900 on khronos website. thats why im bit confused I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?! ;).

im asking on nokia forum because i was hoping that someone here had closed touch witch opencl.

but thanks for the reply.

arrghh---01, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Dandel Win User

I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?!

gpu-z and detecting radeon Opencl

I know that when I wanted to run OpenCL i had to install the Stream SDK, and here's the install location for my copy of windows for the two dll files...

64-bit windows 7 (32-bit dll): C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Stream\bin\x86
    64-bit windows 7 (64-bit dll): C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Stream\bin\x86_64

Edit:
    I forgot to mention that the AMD Stream SDK is required for OpenCL to work on ATI video cards, and it's also known that OpenCL ICD support is required to get OpenCL working even halfway decently.
    AMD Stream SDK Download
    AMD KB71 - Updating your OpenCL™ code to work with the OpenCL™ ICD

Dandel, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?!

1. I have a Fake OpenCL.dll how to repair this?! - Similar Threads - Fake OpenCL dll

2. How do I install opencl ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install opencl ?: I have a hades canyon nuc model NUC8i7HNB quad core. I was trying to download Davinci Resolve and other programs but ran into an issue about not having open Cl . I was wondering how I would get that installed. I have installed the latest Redoen and drivers. My display...
  3. How do I install opencl ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install opencl ?: I have a hades canyon nuc model NUC8i7HNB quad core. I was trying to download Davinci Resolve and other programs but ran into an issue about not having open Cl . I was wondering how I would get that installed. I have installed the latest Redoen and drivers. My display...
  4. I need to install OpenCL driver

I need to install OpenCL driver: Hello everyone i'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.I need to install a driver called "opencl_runtime_16.1.2_x64_setup" for a plugin that i use in a program for retouching but it won't let me becouse i get this error"Intel HD graphics is installed , uninstall...
  5. I need to install OpenCL driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install OpenCL driver: Hello everyone i'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.I need to install a driver called "opencl_runtime_16.1.2_x64_setup" for a plugin that i use in a program for retouching but it won't let me becouse i get this error"Intel HD graphics is installed , uninstall...
  6. Is OpenCL supported on WSL2?

Is OpenCL supported on WSL2?: Hi:Is OpenCL supported on WSL2? If yes, what version of OpenCL is supported? Version 3.0? If no, when is this feature going to be available?I am aware that CUDA is supported via GPU pass-through, and my NVIDIA graphics card is being recognized by programs running on WSL2....
  7. How do I install opencl ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install opencl ?: I downloaded a video editor Davinci resolve onto my laptop and when it launched it asked to update opencl driver 1.2 I am a bit confused as to how to install the opencl or update it if i have it which i don't if i do. Apparently there is an opencl 2.0 so you could help me...
  8. ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair: ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advap132dll-user32dll-gd132dll-versiondll-repair/2d5a27b3-161a-40f5-8511-1f069195100a
  9. OpenCL Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenCL Error: Hi guys, I´m new to this, so please be patient… My PC was working just fine, I use it exclusively for cryptomining. Is a very modest miner. Since beginnings of the week it keep showing me an error message (I have attached ir for you to check it out) I´ve reinstall all...
  10. Failed to Initialize OpenCL

Failed to Initialize OpenCL: First error in a program after the Windows 10 Fall Upgrade... I'm using Adobe After Effects CC 2015. [img] Any ideas? 29754

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont copy opencl files in the system32