Windows 10: I have a feeling my pc is hacked

Discus and support I have a feeling my pc is hacked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I can't seem to open task manager it's saying "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" [ATTACH] But, the problem is... I AM the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Monkey94nl, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I have a feeling my pc is hacked

Hello, I can't seem to open task manager it's saying "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" I have a feeling my pc is hacked 4e3c7ab4-709f-46b2-bf83-6346e66e08be?upload=true.png

But, the problem is... I AM the administrator well yeah the owner of this pc so please help

:)

Monkey94nl, Oct 8, 2019

2. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Oct 8, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 8, 2019
  4. I have a feeling my pc is hacked

Pc hacked through remote access

No expert in forums recommends Norton. I would not have it on my PC. Use built-in Defender which always offers best Windows performance with least issues, and is from Microsoft who knows how to protect their OS best.

What makes you think you were hacked exactly. I gave you all steps necessary to prevent this.

What did you find in Apps & Features that they installed on the dates you suspect?

What harm or damage did they cause to you or your PC exactly? If you're unsure then the steps I gave will help determine this but I will tell you nine out of ten who report being hacked weren't actually hacked.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

I have a feeling my pc is hacked

1. I have a feeling my pc is hacked - Similar Threads - feeling hacked

2. Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...: I can't take it, I tried. I shut up and sucked it up for 4 months now and absolutely have to go back to win10. I plan to instal Linux on a laptop and deciede at D-Day which direction to go. Win11 is not even in that running, it's a choice between Linux and bareback no Support...
  3. Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does everybody feel as if "upgrading" to Win11 has been the biggest digital mistake of...: I can't take it, I tried. I shut up and sucked it up for 4 months now and absolutely have to go back to win10. I plan to instal Linux on a laptop and deciede at D-Day which direction to go. Win11 is not even in that running, it's a choice between Linux and bareback no Support...
  4. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  5. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  6. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

7. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  8. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  9. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  10. I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer: Hello, I have no clue what any of this means. I'm pretty sure someone has been trying to get in my computer and use my IP address to send some pretty rude and unpleasant messages to people I know through a college I left after my first semester due to unfortunate drama. The...