Windows 10: i have a few questions regarding windows 10 and windows 11?

Discus and support i have a few questions regarding windows 10 and windows 11? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i have already enabled tpm 2.0 and enabled secure boot state. but i notice in system information it says: "unsupported"? am i missing a file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Doominator1990, Jun 24, 2021.

1. i have a few questions regarding windows 10 and windows 11?

Hi, i have already enabled tpm 2.0 and enabled secure boot state. but i notice in system information it says: "unsupported"? am i missing a file or something? as for group policy editor. do i have that? i have nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti. amd ryzen 7 1800x eight core processor. i have 16 gigs of ram installed. i may need to update my ram eventually. my virtual memory is 20 gigs total. then for total left 12 gigs. so my bios menu is amd based. i also notice i have virtualization based security not enabled? i see that is part of group policy editor thing? will that fix the error of: " my computer is not eligable and such?"

:)

Doominator1990, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

i have a few questions regarding windows 10 and windows 11?

Delta6326, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

i have a few questions regarding windows 10 and windows 11?

1. i have a few questions regarding windows 10 and windows 11? - Similar Threads - few questions regarding

2. I have some question regarding windows 11 pro and home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some question regarding windows 11 pro and home.: I have home license but want to buy a pro to try out hyperv. Apart from paying some extra cash, is there any drawback windows 11 pro has over home? I am concerned with performance and specially battery life. It will be for personal use tbh. So want to know if there is any...
  3. I have some question regarding windows 11 pro and home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have some question regarding windows 11 pro and home.: I have home license but want to buy a pro to try out hyperv. Apart from paying some extra cash, is there any drawback windows 11 pro has over home? I am concerned with performance and specially battery life. It will be for personal use tbh. So want to know if there is any...
  4. Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.: So everything was fine but then i installed something on my computer which was most definitely the issue to this whole thing and where and how it started. It told me to restart my computer after i installed the app and after i restarted my computer it would begin to load then...
  5. Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.

Hello i have a question regarding windows 11 admin commands.: So everything was fine but then i installed something on my computer which was most definitely the issue to this whole thing and where and how it started. It told me to restart my computer after i installed the app and after i restarted my computer it would begin to load then...
  6. I have a few questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a few questions.: First, should I turn AMD tessellation setting to overide, and set max level to 0 for global settings? I've heard a lot of people say it helps in games, but I want to know if I should do it for my whole pc. Second, should I turn on Nvidia low latency or AMD Anti-lag for my...
  7. I have a few questions.

I have a few questions.: First, should I turn AMD tessellation setting to overide, and set max level to 0 for global settings? I've heard a lot of people say it helps in games, but I want to know if I should do it for my whole pc. Second, should I turn on Nvidia low latency or AMD Anti-lag for my...
  8. I have some questions regarding Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some questions regarding Windows 10.: Hello everybody!! First question: What is a recovery drive? And how is it different from a USB Flash drive/Bootable USB/ used to reinstall Windows on my PC and what is my recovery drive going to do?Second question: Will my OEM files and the files that came up with my PC when...
  9. I have some questions regarding Windows 10.

I have some questions regarding Windows 10.: Hello everybody!! First question: What is a recovery drive? And how is it different from a USB Flash drive/Bootable USB/ used to reinstall Windows on my PC and what is my recovery drive going to do?Second question: Will my OEM files and the files that came up with my PC when...
  10. few questions regarding the Windows 10 installation in UEFI mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    few questions regarding the Windows 10 installation in UEFI mode: First of all thanks for the excellent guide. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html I have a few questions regarding the Windows 10 installation in UEFI mode: I read in a couple of websites that for the installation and boot to be in "full" UEFI mode...