Windows 10: I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader

Discus and support I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i how i can get 2 answers so i will know what to do when i buy either 1 of those devices. I want to tell you my ssd memory on laptop is full and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by curtvan, Aug 17, 2022.

1. curtvan Win User

I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader

Hello i how i can get 2 answers so i will know what to do when i buy either 1 of those devices. I want to tell you my ssd memory on laptop is full and i want to download a few games. can i buy a external SSD harddrive and use a USB wire so the External SSD to download games then when i want to play the games withh the games play on my laptop from the external ssd drive?And i have a microSDHC card + duo=link reader. can i download a program from my laptop on to the Sd card then be able to use the usb side of the duo link to put the program into another PC?i hope i am asking the questions right

:)

curtvan, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Kari Win User
  3. cmlmstf Win User
    cmlmstf, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Candysin Win User

I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader

MP3 used for ringtone - Pantech Duo

SIMPLE AS FUDGEMUFFINS:

1. Get microSD card.

2. Get microSD card reader.

3. Put microSD card in reader.

4. Connect to computer by USB.

5. Get Audacity here

6. Get lame_enc.dll
    here

7. Extract lame_enc.dll to any folder.

8. Open Audacity

9. Open song you want as your ringtone

10. Select the section you DON'T want.

11. Click the little button with scissors at the top (Cut)

12. File>Export as MP3...

13. Locate where you put the lame_enc.dll

14. Move the mp3 file you just saved, onto the microSD card.

15. Disconnect the microSD card reader.

16. Take out the microSD card from the reader.

17. Insert microSD card into your Pantech Duo C810.

18. On your Pantech Duo: Settings>Sounds>Ringtone

19. IT SHOULD BE RIGHT THERE. SELECT IT.

20. Congratulate yourself for just giving your Duo a kickass ringtone.

21. Go bake yourself a cake.

22. Add me on myspace:

Candysin, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

1. I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader - Similar Threads - few questions ask

2. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  3. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  4. Phone as MicroSD-Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone as MicroSD-Reader: Guten Abend Microsoft-Tech Community,Mein Frage wäre, kann ich mein Handy als SD-Kartenleser verwenden. Ich möchte, meine SD-Karten verwenden, um auf meinen Raspberry Pi Zero W das Raspberry OS installieren kann und SSH aktivieren kann.Mit freundlichen Grüßen,Hamze Al Maliky!...
  5. Phone as MicroSD-Reader

Phone as MicroSD-Reader: Guten Abend Microsoft-Tech Community,Mein Frage wäre, kann ich mein Handy als SD-Kartenleser verwenden. Ich möchte, meine SD-Karten verwenden, um auf meinen Raspberry Pi Zero W das Raspberry OS installieren kann und SSH aktivieren kann.Mit freundlichen Grüßen,Hamze Al Maliky!...
  6. I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader

I have a few questions to ask about using external SSD and Microsd card + duo=link reader: Hello i how i can get 2 answers so i will know what to do when i buy either 1 of those devices. I want to tell you my ssd memory on laptop is full and i want to download a few games. can i buy a external SSD harddrive and use a USB wire so the External SSD to download games...
  7. Safe to use chkdsk on MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safe to use chkdsk on MicroSD card?: Hi! While making a complete "from scratch" backup of my expensive 400 GB Micro SD card, I just received an error for two files: --------------------------- Synchredible: synchredible.exe - Corrupt File --------------------------- The file or directory [full file path here]...
  8. Question about something I shouldn't have to ask.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about something I shouldn't have to ask.: I have previously cast my screen from my Android phone to my PC. Why do they suddenly not see each other? I haven't changed the settings. I haven't screen cast to a different device. Everything is exactly the same as the last time (I even looked up the same YouTube video...
  9. Question about NVMe SSD Adapter Cards

Question about NVMe SSD Adapter Cards: My computer is a Dell XPS 8700, and the only onboard SSD port is for an mSATA sized SSD; I got a standard 2.5" sized SSD (samsung 860 evo) as my OS drive, and it has been good for my system when I got it and beyond. But I found a somewhat good deal for a 1 TB NVMe SSD...
  10. Surface pro microSD card reader not working.

Surface pro microSD card reader not working.: Hi there. I have just brought a brand new Surface pro 4 64 bit, i5, 128 gig, 8 gig ram. Everything is fine however I have recently decided to expand my storage by adding a 128gig microSD card. The card arrived today however... Unfortunately the surface does not seem to be...