Windows 10: I have a file that keeps being deleted by windows

Discus and support I have a file that keeps being deleted by windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what do i do this is getting annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UltimateWishub, Mar 31, 2020.

1. I have a file that keeps being deleted by windows

what do i do this is getting annoying

:)

UltimateWishub, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Does Windows keep a list of Deleted Files?

I would like to know if Windows keeps a list of recently deleted files. Idon't mean files that "are" still in the recycle bin but have already been permanently deleted.

Is there a list somewhere of these files? The objective would be to re-download but I need the file names.

ricardobohner, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

I have a file that keeps being deleted by windows

Callender, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

I have a file that keeps being deleted by windows

1. I have a file that keeps being deleted by windows - Similar Threads - file keeps being

2. In Windows 11 File Explorer, while searching for file name the spaces keep being deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 File Explorer, while searching for file name the spaces keep being deleted.: In Windows 11 File Explorer, while searching for a file name the spaces keep being deleted. Example searching for "New Home 2023" the space or spaces are being removed "New Home2023"It is not doing it 100% of the time. But most of the time. I have already done the...
  3. Files that I have deleted keep reappearing on my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files that I have deleted keep reappearing on my desktop screen?: So this problem has occurred three times over the past few weeks or so and basically all the files that I deleted reappear on my desktop. This started to happen when I did the windows 10 quality update thingy so possibly this issue has to do with that? Anyways I tried...
  4. How to keep my "dangerous" file from being deleted?

How to keep my "dangerous" file from being deleted?: I have a file in my pc which is NOT dangerous but windows keeps marking it as a virus which it isnt. i turned off real time protection which seemed to fix it but when ever i restart my pc it turns back on and deletes the file. how can i stop windows from deleting this file?...
  5. Can I keep Defender on but not have it delete suspicious files?

Can I keep Defender on but not have it delete suspicious files?: I don't mind knowing a file can be suspicious, I just dont want it to delete it unless I tell it to any way to do that? maybe in the registry? submitted by /u/Jaylay99 [link] [comments]...
  6. Files are being Deleted Automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are being Deleted Automatically: Help! My desktop files and any other file I create is being deleted automatically. My pc was working ok on 11/01. But by 11/05 I noticed I could not create a folder on my desktop or in my documents. If I try to open a file, it gets deleted automatically. It deletes the new...
  7. Have I deleted my Windows files?

Have I deleted my Windows files?: I have accidentally deleted Windows files from my PC, my PC is still running but I cannot reset it. I would be happy about a helpful answer. Habe meine Windows Datein gelöscht?
  8. How do I avoid having files and downloads being deleted next Windows update?

How do I avoid having files and downloads being deleted next Windows update?: submitted by /u/supremedge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4o02q/how_do_i_avoid_having_files_and_downloads_being/
  9. why my file keep being deleted?

why my file keep being deleted?: Hi, I am facing this problem several times. i worked my files on Mac. i open on onedrive folder on my computer. before i close my word file, i save it. but, after that, i can not find it in on onedrive folder. i go to the website onedrive, and check the recycle bin....
  10. I keep being told to delete a profile but I only have 2 on the system.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I keep being told to delete a profile but I only have 2 on the system.: Trying to go back to Win 7 I am told I have to delete the profile made after downloading Win 10. Does this mean the Administrator account I use or the hidden Administrator account made by Win 10. No where in the instructions on how to roll back is there a requirement to...