Windows 10: I have a fresh CityBuild Server for Windows10 Edition and don't know which plugins to use?

Discus and support I have a fresh CityBuild Server for Windows10 Edition and don't know which plugins to use? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I run a fresh CityBuild server for Windows 10 Edition, so I need some good advice on which plugins to use. Ich habe einen frischen CityBuild Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Khaledsaado47, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I have a fresh CityBuild Server for Windows10 Edition and don't know which plugins to use?

I run a fresh CityBuild server for Windows 10 Edition, so I need some good advice on which plugins to use.

:)

Khaledsaado47, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 28, 2020
  3. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Jun 28, 2020
  4. I have a fresh CityBuild Server for Windows10 Edition and don't know which plugins to use?

I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made to the PC?
    3. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I have a fresh CityBuild Server for Windows10 Edition and don't know which plugins to use?

1. I have a fresh CityBuild Server for Windows10 Edition and don't know which plugins to use? - Similar Threads - fresh CityBuild Server

2. Which dns server to use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which dns server to use?: Is it better to use my isp dns server or a public one like Cloudflare? I’ve noticed that my isp dns servers are slightly faster according to ping tests but they fail the dnssec signature test, which Cloudflare and google dns pass all signature tests using dnssec standards....
  3. Which dns server to use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which dns server to use?: Is it better to use my isp dns server or a public one like Cloudflare? I’ve noticed that my isp dns servers are slightly faster according to ping tests but they fail the dnssec signature test, which Cloudflare and google dns pass all signature tests using dnssec standards....
  4. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram in use but I don't know why: my ram is in use but I don't know where https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-in-use-but-i-dont-know-why/01f7a4b1-227e-4cd0-bb0e-43f4a1d2e4c7
  5. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ram in use but I don't know why: my ram is in use but I don't know where https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-in-use-but-i-dont-know-why/01f7a4b1-227e-4cd0-bb0e-43f4a1d2e4c7
  6. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.: My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay? submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue...
  8. I don't know which driver to choose

I don't know which driver to choose: I have an asus vivobook s15 laptop and and I have done a clean install of windows 10 on it. The problem is when I go to the asus website to download the drivers, I can see that those proposed on it seems to be older version than the drivers windows update installed already....
  9. Search is not working after I don't know which update

Search is not working after I don't know which update: As the title says, tapping on the search bar next to the start menu does nothing, i tried restarting and everything, still is not working submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments]...
  10. mailapp don't know server-adress??

in Browsers and Email
    mailapp don't know server-adress??: Greetings. I want to try Windows 10 mailapp, but I can't get it to work. I want to try with my Microsoft mail (it is a live.dk domain). When opening the maip-app first it wrote, the the mailserver did not exists. Then I typed in the microsoft mailserver used by Windows live...