Windows 10: I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t?

Discus and support I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t? I can open Bing, MSN, and Facebook without error, but Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MainPie7583, Oct 13, 2018.

1. I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t?

I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t?

I can open Bing, MSN, and Facebook without error, but Microsoft solitaire keeps saying “Internet connection required”. I can access Microsoft solitaire three different platforms my desktop, my apple iPad, and my android cell phone. All three report the same error. My cell phone also reports the same error on “Verizon internet” and WiFied to my home fiber optic system. Plus, I am logged in to my account, I see my user name and icon. Ishould specify the error is reported in the “Events” box.

:)

MainPie7583, Oct 13, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Oct 14, 2018
  4. LinOly Win User

I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t?

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a functioning internet, so why does Microsoft solitaire think that I don’t? - Similar Threads - functioning internet why

2. Why does Microsoft think I am offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft think I am offline: So obviously I am connected to the internet but Winbdows 10 thinks that I am offline with that little disconnected globe icon in the taskbar so therefore my onedrive and other office apps think I am offline. I have no clue why it thinks that I am offline but I at least get a...
  3. Why does Microsoft think I am offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft think I am offline: So obviously I am connected to the internet but Winbdows 10 thinks that I am offline with that little disconnected globe icon in the taskbar so therefore my onedrive and other office apps think I am offline. I have no clue why it thinks that I am offline but I at least get a...
  4. Why does Microsoft think I am offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?: WIN11 has drive issues: it drops drives; it cannot see drives even as I navigate them in another window; in goes into some kind of infinite loop read process when some drives are attached, where that 'some drive' can change from day to day. And of course iPhones used to...
  6. WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?: WIN11 has drive issues: it drops drives; it cannot see drives even as I navigate them in another window; in goes into some kind of infinite loop read process when some drives are attached, where that 'some drive' can change from day to day. And of course iPhones used to...
  7. why does microsoft think windows 10 is so great

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why does microsoft think windows 10 is so great: why does microsoft continue stressing that windows 10 is so great when its not. what if you arte old school and just like older stuff. i'm not forcing any one to use 8, 8.1 or 7 so why are you forcing me to use 10. 8.1 has great ideas. windows 10 will not work with my windows...
  8. I don’t think that’s good...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t think that’s good...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underdawg955 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0skza/i_dont_think_thats_good/
  9. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  10. why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want: I only play spider solitaire 2 suits random and have for a long time, I always play as guest because I do not need an xbox or the stupid name I was given by Microsoft. Yesterday Microsoft discovered data from windows 8 cloud and downloaded it, I didn't want it and now I only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why dont I have internet connection for microsoft solitaire?

2. microsoft solitaire keeps saying need internet connection?