Windows 10: I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here.

Discus and support I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a game that crashes to desktop. It's WWE 2K24.I know that's an issue for some but mine is different. The dev has been unable to replicate it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaMurray5, May 22, 2024.

1. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here.

I have a game that crashes to desktop. It's WWE 2K24.I know that's an issue for some but mine is different. The dev has been unable to replicate it and it appears that I am the only one affected by this. They have asked me to reach out to you to get help diagnosing this. In WWE 2K24, there is a custom video editor that lets you make custom entrance videos for your wrestlers.When I go to use that function, and that function alone, it crashes to desktop. It does so without any error message pop-up at all. I have done the following. 1 Uninstalled game completely, reinstalled. 2 Uninstalled game

:)

JoshuaMurray5, May 22, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2024
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, May 22, 2024
  4. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2024
Thema:

I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here.

1. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here. - Similar Threads - game crashing desktop

2. I've been having constant issues with my computer crashing in video games and I have two...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having constant issues with my computer crashing in video games and I have two...: I have been constantly experiencing my computer crashing with two particular errors in the event viewer leading up to the crash. One being The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.Another being The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found....
  3. I've been having constant issues with my computer crashing in video games and I have two...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having constant issues with my computer crashing in video games and I have two...: I have been constantly experiencing my computer crashing with two particular errors in the event viewer leading up to the crash. One being The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.Another being The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found....
  4. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here.

I have a game that is crashing to my desktop and I've been directed here.: I have a game that crashes to desktop. It's WWE 2K24.I know that's an issue for some but mine is different. The dev has been unable to replicate it and it appears that I am the only one affected by this. They have asked me to reach out to you to get help diagnosing this. In...
  5. i been having dwm.exe crashes when i game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i been having dwm.exe crashes when i game: i did the recommended steps of updating the drivers, running scan using the terminal and did a update on windows, but i keep getting crashesSourceDesktop Window ManagerSummaryStopped workingDate‎17/‎2/‎2023 3:03 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  6. i been having dwm.exe crashes when i game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i been having dwm.exe crashes when i game: i did the recommended steps of updating the drivers, running scan using the terminal and did a update on windows, but i keep getting crashesSourceDesktop Window ManagerSummaryStopped workingDate‎17/‎2/‎2023 3:03 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  7. Games crash directly to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash directly to desktop.: Hi! I have a problem that is stopping me from playing almost any game. I think this problem has been present since i bought the laptop but i thought that the game was not compatible with my laptop. I have sent the laptop to a service but it came back with the same problem....
  8. Games crash directly to desktop.

Games crash directly to desktop.: Hi! I have a problem that is stopping me from playing almost any game. I think this problem has been present since i bought the laptop but i thought that the game was not compatible with my laptop. I have sent the laptop to a service but it came back with the same problem....
  9. Games crash directly to desktop.

10. I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs.

I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs.: I'm working with an i7-8700k, a 2080ti and an asus z370 prime II I've got the following errors as well: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff8207044e9010 Parameter 2: fffff8078efc4148 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2430 OS version: 10_0_18362...