Windows 10: I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the...

Discus and support I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a game that crashes to desktop. It's WWE 2K24.I know that's an issue for some but mine is different. The dev has been unable to replicate it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaMurray5, May 22, 2024.

1. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the...

I have a game that crashes to desktop. It's WWE 2K24.I know that's an issue for some but mine is different. The dev has been unable to replicate it and it appears that I am the only one affected by this. They have asked me to reach out to you to get help diagnosing this. In WWE 2K24, there is a custom video editor that lets you make custom entrance videos for your wrestlers.When I go to use that function, and that function alone, it crashes to desktop. It does so without any error message pop-up at all. I have done the following. 1 Uninstalled game completely, reinstalled. 2 Uninstalled game

:)

JoshuaMurray5, May 22, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2024
  3. Windows 11 Crashes Apparently Caused by Agent Ransack.

Hello,

Windows 11 is apparently crashing due to Agent Ransack, refer following.

Can you please provide any suggestions etc?

A summary follows;

1. I have not observed a crash if Agent Ransack is not in use,
    2. An increase of virtual memory, refer following, apparently assisted, though crashes still occur,
    3. The crashes apparently only occur if both: searching with Agent Ransack, and using Windows Media Center;
      1. The same search without Windows Media Center apparently does not crash,
      2. Yes, Windows Media Center – I have not found a suitable alternative, and
      3. I experienced only one crash, despite “thousands” of searches using both: Windows 10, and Windows Media Centre; on another computer.
    4. I have updated to the latest revision of Agent Ransack,
    5. The crash’s likelihood is apparently related to search’s character length,
    6. I have access to a computer with Windows 10 that successfully completes a search that causes Windows 11 to crash, and
    7. I unsuccessfully trialled changing the hard drive being searched,

The crash errors include the following:

1. Kernel mode heap corruption
    2. Bad pool caller, and
    3. Page in non page area.

Thanks and regards.

Agent Ransack:

Agent Ransack – Mythicsoft

Virtual Memory:

How to manage virtual memory on windows 11

20160217Windowsuser, May 22, 2024
  4. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2024
Thema:

I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the...

1. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the... - Similar Threads - game crashing desktop

2. I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a game that is crashing to my desktop, apparently I'm the only one in all of the...: I have a game that crashes to desktop. It's WWE 2K24.I know that's an issue for some but mine is different. The dev has been unable to replicate it and it appears that I am the only one affected by this. They have asked me to reach out to you to get help diagnosing this. In...
  3. Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...: Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx error make sure to update to the latest graphic drivers when they are already the latest and there is no other windows update needed, I'm using the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2050, and I'm...
  4. Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...

Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...: Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx error make sure to update to the latest graphic drivers when they are already the latest and there is no other windows update needed, I'm using the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2050, and I'm...
  5. all my games crash for no reason and i have good pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my games crash for no reason and i have good pc.: i have good specs: ryzen 5 3500, gtx970, 700w power supply,... and my games still manage to crash for no reason. even roblox is crashing. when my games crash it usually dosent even show error it just crashes in red, blue or some colours or it just freezes. i found this...
  6. all my games crash for no reason and i have good pc.

all my games crash for no reason and i have good pc.: i have good specs: ryzen 5 3500, gtx970, 700w power supply,... and my games still manage to crash for no reason. even roblox is crashing. when my games crash it usually dosent even show error it just crashes in red, blue or some colours or it just freezes. i found this...
  7. all my games crash for no reason and i have good pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. multiple desktops have only one folder desktop !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple desktops have only one folder desktop !: when I switch between desktops and put files, they have the same folder desktop.so I can't have custom files or icons for each desktop.it's will be a great feature if added....
  9. multiple desktops have only one folder desktop !

multiple desktops have only one folder desktop !: when I switch between desktops and put files, they have the same folder desktop.so I can't have custom files or icons for each desktop.it's will be a great feature if added....
  10. I have a bitlocker key, but apparently it's the wrong one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a bitlocker key, but apparently it's the wrong one: So a while back I performed a clean install of windows on my Surface Book 2 (due to some performance issues which were fixed by the reset), not using separate installation media but if I recall correctly, the reset windows button in settings. Everything was working nice and...