Windows 10: i have a Gateway laptop Windows 10 Homewas 7, internet will not stay connected!

Discus and support i have a Gateway laptop Windows 10 Homewas 7, internet will not stay connected! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the last two months i can only keep an internet connection for 20 minutes most, wi-fi or ethernet conncetion!? Keep getting No gateway found,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Neojones, May 13, 2020.

1. Neojones Win User

i have a Gateway laptop Windows 10 Homewas 7, internet will not stay connected!

the last two months i can only keep an internet connection for 20 minutes most, wi-fi or ethernet conncetion!?

Keep getting No gateway found, sometimes blue screen comes on when trying to diagnose problem.

various Stop-Codes: Power Failure, some with numbers, etc.

it restarts then no connection. I have reset net, done memory checks. after doing these things

and restarting one or both connections will work, for a few minutes. But then i will be in Edge or

Chrome, and it happens, connection fails. Saying gateway default not available or something.

tells me to reboot modem, restart pc, blah blah. I used to think it maybe was a virus or hack but no

evidence. thought it was modem but my wifes dell has no problems and she is on the internet

sitting right beside me. saw some links that said the drivers aren't updated correctly or adapters

need to be uninstalled, reinstalled, drivers need to be updated. Done it all and all are just temporary

fixes.

What can it be? help me please. i dont want to take it to shop if possible. i usually can fix these issues

but this is beyond me. So i am using wifes Dell to make this plea? can a update have caused this to

my Gateway laptop? could my network files or adapters be faulty and need replacing? when checking

on google or edge, some said that it was a 'display driver' failure??? i thought DISPLAY? then they

walked me thru reset of network, drivers and adapters??? why if it is a DISPLAY problem? or was this

a mistype> waiting for a sign folks. i am too old to be going thru this!

:)

Neojones, May 13, 2020

2. Have a Toshiba laptop and will not stay connected to the internet

Hi Sharon,

There are different possible reason as to why your laptop is not able to connect to the internet. For use to resolve your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• How do you connect your laptop to the internet? Are you using WiFi or a Ethernet connection?
    • Were there any error messages when you attempt to connect your laptop to the internet?
    • When was the last time your laptop connected to the internet?
    • Were there any recent changes made in you laptop?

Also you can refer to this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for troubleshooting steps you can try.

We look forward to your response.

Jordan Dom, May 13, 2020
  3. sister1mj Win User
    Unable to connect to the internet on Gateway laptop

have a gateway laptop and it will not connect to internet and previously did. I know that there is nothing wrong with internet just had it looked at and everything is ok, but not able to connect to my network with these laptops.

Original title: internet gateway

sister1mj, May 13, 2020
  4. i have a Gateway laptop Windows 10 Homewas 7, internet will not stay connected!

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend. It will connect but then stop it and say that there are no connections available. Will this fix if I buy
    windows 7?

* Original title: Hp Laptop with Windows 10

Daisy Cedeno, May 13, 2020
Thema:

i have a Gateway laptop Windows 10 Homewas 7, internet will not stay connected!

1. i have a Gateway laptop Windows 10 Homewas 7, internet will not stay connected! - Similar Threads - Gateway laptop Homewas

2. I can not enter the wifi password to connect to the internet on my gateway laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not enter the wifi password to connect to the internet on my gateway laptop: Gateway computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-enter-the-wifi-password-to-connect-to/7827afa3-821a-4bd4-8659-78f2db062f3b
  3. I can not enter the wifi password to connect to the internet on my gateway laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not enter the wifi password to connect to the internet on my gateway laptop: Gateway computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-enter-the-wifi-password-to-connect-to/7827afa3-821a-4bd4-8659-78f2db062f3b
  4. PC will not stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC will not stay connected to internet: I have an HP 15-dy1074nr with Windows 10 that will not stay connected to the internet. It is constantly disconnecting. This just started happening today. This is not a problem with my internet, as all other connected devices in my house have no problems....
  5. Computer will not stay connected to the internet

Computer will not stay connected to the internet: After connecting to the NBN I cannot get my computer to stay connected to the internet. It drops out after about 15 or so minutes. When I run the trouble shooter it quickly reconnects but I would like a stable connection. I have tried the online help but after 2 different...
  6. Can't stay connected to the internet

Can't stay connected to the internet: Hello, I got a new PC about a month ago, and it's been smooth sailing until three days ago. Suddenly after I turned on my computer, it began telling me I was connected to my network, but there was no internet. Sometimes it stays connected to the internet for 20 minutes, and...
  7. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  8. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  9. Can't stay connected since update; Default Gateway Not Available or No Internet is primary...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't stay connected since update; Default Gateway Not Available or No Internet is primary...: For some time after a Windows update, I have found that I can't stay connected more than a minute or two at most. Network Icon will show "No Internet", Using Windows troubleshooter gives "Default Gateway Not Available" most of the time. My PC is all but useless for...
  10. Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet: I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend. It will connect but then stop it and say that there are no connections available. Will this fix if I buy windows 7? *...