Windows 10: I have a GeForce 9600 GT card and now to play Halo

Discus and support I have a GeForce 9600 GT card and now to play Halo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some driver your system says I need to play it a version 398. Nvidia has no idea what your talking about and I can't afford a new card so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bigfoot03242, May 25, 2020.

1. I have a GeForce 9600 GT card and now to play Halo

I need some driver your system says I need to play it a version 398. Nvidia has no idea what your talking about and I can't afford a new card so please can you find this driver is it some special microsoft fabrication because my Card has lost capabilities to even play hd and it messing with my modeling sketchup. I'm missing other files so I can't uninstall Geforce experience or install a driver.I'm disabled and this computer was a way to finally earn a living in decades and first I don't Get the stim-check for a student loan I paid off in 1998 and now I can't use medical benefits unless I pay 217.00 a month out of 750.00 so I can't even get medical care during this effing pandemic. So I can keep modeling in sketch up and Play the New CE halo I still got the original working. and your Xbox Beta really needs work game discovery does not find games but xbox companion finds them all but when I try to play It through the companion crashes the video card my motherboard is GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.0 with F12 bios. I want my W7 ultimate back.

Thank you for anything you can do to help

:)

bigfoot03242, May 25, 2020

2. Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24

Source: Free Play Days: Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 25, 2020
  4. I have a GeForce 9600 GT card and now to play Halo

Halo: Halo Combat Evolved is broken.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the installing and playing Halo game.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Are you using any graphics card in the computer?
    I would suggest you to go to developer’s website and try to download the game from there and try to install. If the issue still persists then contact the developer on the link below;

https://www.bungie.net/en/Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I have a GeForce 9600 GT card and now to play Halo

1. I have a GeForce 9600 GT card and now to play Halo - Similar Threads - GeForce 9600 card

2. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g: Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?...
  6. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  7. GeForce GT 630

GeForce GT 630: Hi I had help yesterday trying to update my drivers. Now upon a clean install and windows 10 updated to latest updates my graphics card failed to update through the GeForce Experience program. It comes up saying this NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this...
  8. RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630: hi Im trying to find a graphics driver for my GeForce GT 630 card as NVDIA Experience isn't picking it up many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-gaming-card-driver-geforce-gt-630/f002d7c4-5b62-4bec-b45c-18682f1697bc
  9. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...
  10. Problem with Geforce-GT 710

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with Geforce-GT 710: I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My board is the ASUS P5N-E SLI What can I do for fix that problem?*Sad The BIOS is updated. 54690

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo wars 2 gt 1030