Windows 10: I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

Discus and support I have a ghost cursor with a bubble. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-ghost-cursor-with-a-bubble/043ad0de-1848-44e2-9c36-34fc379a3fd0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FabianYanez, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

How do I remove?

:)

FabianYanez, Sep 15, 2019

2. Ghost Bubbles

What are "ghost bubbles"?

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Sep 15, 2019
  3. Ghost Bubbles

When you touch a touchscreen it creates a "bubble" where your finger is. Ghost bubbles are created by an issue with the computer's touchscreen Human Interface Device. The screen thinks you touching it, makes "ghost bubbles" in rapid succession, and the
    mouse therefore doesn't react correctly either and you can't do anything about it other than disable or delete the HID. Every time your machine is restarted, Windows automatically restarts/reinstalls the Touchscreen HID and you have to start all over again
    trying to remove it.

LarryWest1, Sep 15, 2019
  4. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

Ghost bubbles

ghost bubbles started on the computer today. Got tech support they had me update video drivers. Worked for awhile now they are back. Windows did an update the other day. Now i have problems. Any suggestions. I am sure tired of this. Never had a problem
    till now.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

BrendaMcNair, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

1. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble. - Similar Threads - ghost cursor bubble

2. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  3. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  4. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  5. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  6. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  7. Ghost bubbles

Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  8. Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3: When I enable the touch screen on my laptop, I get ghost bubbles on the screen. Even when I go to the device manager and uncheck the "power management" option by right-clicking on HID-compliant device, the problem persists. I do not want to disable my laptop screen to solve...
  9. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10. Can you change from Windows 10 to Windows 7. When having Windows 7 I didn't have this problem. Windows 10 SUCKS...
  10. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-ghostly-bubbles-around-the-perimeter-of/877df411-77b8-47be-b1f2-46eba1dfbfd6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have a ghost cursor on a wireless mouse

2. ghost cursor windows 10

3. how to remove a ghost cursor in a bubble