Windows 10: I have a ghost effect when objects on my screen move what should I do? I have a zenbook...

Discus and support I have a ghost effect when objects on my screen move what should I do? I have a zenbook... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently Ive been playing minecraft windows 10 edition and it has occurred to me that the game itself has not been the issue involving the blurryness... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamsterG0D, May 1, 2021.

1. I have a ghost effect when objects on my screen move what should I do? I have a zenbook...

Recently Ive been playing minecraft windows 10 edition and it has occurred to me that the game itself has not been the issue involving the blurryness when I moved but rather it may be something else. Help would be very appreciated. objects have a trail when they move.

:)

HamsterG0D, May 1, 2021

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, May 1, 2021
  3. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, May 1, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

I have a ghost effect when objects on my screen move what should I do? I have a zenbook...

Ghost router

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for the reply.

Please confirm if it is the ghost driver that you are seeing in the device manager after removing it. If so, I would suggest you to right click on the ghost driver and disable it. Go to Devices & Printers and check if the ghost router is showing up.

If it is still showing, please uninstall it.

Restart the system once to make the changes effective, and check if the ghost router still shows up.

If the issue persists, take a screen shot and reply back.

Refer this
    article
    on Open Snipping Tool and take a screenshot.

Please reply back with the required information.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 1, 2021
Thema:

I have a ghost effect when objects on my screen move what should I do? I have a zenbook...

1. I have a ghost effect when objects on my screen move what should I do? I have a zenbook... - Similar Threads - ghost effect objects

2. What should I do when I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What should I do when I have this issue?: Request Id: baedb5f8-1294-4cd2-a9cb-03a34b482c00 Correlation Id: 7aaebed2-af28-4e71-95fb-1bd4e7087f48 Timestamp: 2023-09-27T14:03:15Z Message: AADSTS7000112: Application '1fec8e78-bce4-4aaf-ab1b-5451cc387264'Microsoft Teams is disabled....
  3. What should I do when I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when I have this issue?: Request Id: baedb5f8-1294-4cd2-a9cb-03a34b482c00 Correlation Id: 7aaebed2-af28-4e71-95fb-1bd4e7087f48 Timestamp: 2023-09-27T14:03:15Z Message: AADSTS7000112: Application '1fec8e78-bce4-4aaf-ab1b-5451cc387264'Microsoft Teams is disabled....
  4. What should I do when I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?

I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?: HelloI start the computer and I have black screen I checked the monitor and it was good and powered I personally think, the problem is from my windowsI think my windows doesn't start...
  6. I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I start the computer and I have black screen what should I do ?: HelloI start the computer and I have black screen I checked the monitor and it was good and powered I personally think, the problem is from my windowsI think my windows doesn't start...
  7. what to do i have blue screen when i play

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    what to do i have blue screen when i play: this is one of my blue screens and i have it in other games too plain helpWINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-i-have-blue-screen-when-i-play/6e817e85-cbf4-4de4-84da-8c2ad418a87c
  8. what to do i have blue screen when i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do i have blue screen when i play: this is one of my blue screens and i have it in other games too plain helpWINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-i-have-blue-screen-when-i-play/6e817e85-cbf4-4de4-84da-8c2ad418a87c
  9. what to do i have blue screen when i play

10. I have a ghost

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have a ghost: Hello, I have a problem that MS can't seem to help. When I boot up my machine it give me 3 login choices. 1)My Name L: myname@email.com 2)Admin 3)My Name I only have one active account on this machine aside from the admin. I can login into option #1 and #2...