Windows 10: I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...

Discus and support I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. originally formatted to my MacBook. I no longer have the apple device and want to convert my saved files to view/use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StacyAMel, Nov 25, 2022.

1. StacyAMel Win User

I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...

I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. originally formatted to my MacBook. I no longer have the apple device and want to convert my saved files to view/use to on my pc. Help? how can i convert?

:)

StacyAMel, Nov 25, 2022

2. I HAVE A GLYPH STUDIO HARD DRIVE 1TB , I WOULD LIKE TO FORMAT I HAVE WINDOWS10..

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with the issue that you are facing.

The issue description seems a bit unclear and I would like to have a better understanding before we start working on it. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information.

• Is it an external hard drive or internal hard drive?
    • Are you trying to format and reinstall Windows 10?
    • Are you facing any errors or issues on the PC due to the hard drive?

To format an external hard drive, you may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows + E to open file explorer.
    • Go to "ThisPC"
    • Right click on the external hard drive and click format.
    • Choose the settings you want (or keep them default) and click on Ok/Format.
    Note: This will erase all the data on the hard drive and there is no way to get it back. Make sure you have the backup of all your data.

Do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Sahil Bali, Nov 25, 2022
  3. I HAVE A GLYPH STUDIO HARD DRIVE 1TB , I WOULD LIKE TO FORMAT I HAVE WINDOWS10..

This is actually windows8 purchased before windows10, they offered me the free 10 download. Yes this is an external hard drive glyph studio 1TB , I bought it for saving music production song files. Its connected ,usb 3.0 .The box says it covers windows
    8, 7, vista, xp. What I dont understand is "why does the hard drive at device manager describe the year 2006? under its descriptions.. I just bought this two days ago? also shows I can recent update ,and if it doesnt allow, then return to the previous?

Anthony Acosta, Nov 25, 2022
  4. I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...

Glyph external hard drive not recognized in Windows 10

I have a Glyph StudioRaid TB2 external hard drive and an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I had successfully installed and formatted the drive, and it was working beautifully for several weeks. I am using the Thunderbolt connection.

One day it worked fine, and the next day the computer no longer recognizes the drive. It doesn't show up in File Explorer, or in Disk Management. If I connect the drive to a different computer (Windows 7, USB connection) it shows up fine, and all the folders
    and files are there, but it seems to have disappeared on the Windows 10 computer that I need to use it on.

I AM able to find two instances of this drive in the device manager if I go to the View menu and select Show Hidden Devices. They are named slightly differently ("Glyph StudioRAID TB2-0" and "Glyph StudioRAID TB2 SCSI Disk Device"). Based on other advice
    in the Microsoft Community, I tried to delete these devices, but they will not delete.

So the question is, what do I do to be able to use the drive on this computer?

JamesScheuer, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...

1. I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the... - Similar Threads - Glyph Studio Hard

2. I have windows on my macbook but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows on my macbook but no sound: heyrecently I've got Parallel desktop, and I've got it installed on my MacBook pro and everything was smooth till I lost sound. I tried to reset the windows system and came back with another problem.when i go to system setting i could see the sound appearing but there's no...
  3. I have windows on my macbook but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows on my macbook but no sound: heyrecently I've got Parallel desktop, and I've got it installed on my MacBook pro and everything was smooth till I lost sound. I tried to reset the windows system and came back with another problem.when i go to system setting i could see the sound appearing but there's no...
  4. I have had to renew my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  5. I have had to renew my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  6. I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...: I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. originally formatted to my MacBook. I no longer have the apple device and want to convert my saved files to view/use to on my pc. Help? how can i convert?...
  7. I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. orginally formatted to my macbook. No longer have the...: I have a Glyph Studio Hard drive. originally formatted to my MacBook. I no longer have the apple device and want to convert my saved files to view/use to on my pc. Help? how can i convert?...
  8. I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash: I had to reload windows and rebuild my alienware laptop. fs 2020 is gone. I have reinstalled everything, and have gotten into "Microsoft games" and in my library it shows i have purchased fs 2020, but i cannot download it again.... help????...
  9. Do I have to format my external hard drive if it is already in NTFS and contains my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to format my external hard drive if it is already in NTFS and contains my...: Before creating a backup : Question - My external hard drive is already in NTFS and contains some of my personal data. Do I have to format my external hard drive before creating a backup?...
  10. Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb: Hi, Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb installer. How can I install the windows usb if the computer bios is not set to be 1st during boot? Thanks, Joe...