Windows 10: I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10

Discus and support I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If you want to save a screen shot: 1.Adjust the page on the screen to the most important part of it. You can zoom in or out by using ctrl and + or -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hamdy Ismail, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10

If you want to save a screen shot:

1.Adjust the page on the screen to the most important part of it. You can zoom in or out by using ctrl and + or - sign on the keyboard.

2.Click on Print screen button on the keyboard near F12

3.Open Paint program in windows 10 ,click on the blank page with the mouse and click on past way on the top of the window on the right side. You will get a photo or screen shot for what you see on the screen.

4.Go up to file and click save as and choose the location of of your saved file and name it.

I found this is an easy way to save important information like confirmation numbers after order an item or a bank statement etc...

Saving a web page is still a problem for Microsoft they never made it easy for any one.I hope they come with an easy solution soon.

:)

Hamdy Ismail, Nov 12, 2018

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Fresh Paint - Saving images in different formats

Hi Andrew,

You can use the Fresh Paint application to lower the file size of an image. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Fresh Paint.
    • On the upper left part of the application, click the three line icon.
    • Click Import.
    • Choose Photos.
    • On the upper right part of the application, click Find Files.
    • Locate and open the picture you want.
    • Beside the Layout, click Start Painting.
    • On the upper left part of the application, click the three line icon again.
    • Select Save As.
    • Choose a location you want to save the file.
    • After choosing a location you want to save the file, click the Save as type: drop-down menu.
    • Choose JPG Format.
    • Click Save.
    Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10

Can't log in to Remix 3d paint

Hi,

This can be due to a recent change in the configuration of your device. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you reset the application from the apps and features in Windows 10. This option will reset the configuration
    of the application to the default state. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Apps & features and press
      Enter.
    • From the list of applications search for Paint
      3D.
    • Click Paint 3D and select
      Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10

1. I have a good solution for saving what is on the screen..Use Paint application in win 10 - Similar Threads - solution saving screen

2. Application error -Application unable to start properly. What is the solution for this???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application error -Application unable to start properly. What is the solution for this???: Mr. Grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-application-unable-to-start/db340c38-8e6f-4459-885b-d51b108e4321
  3. Application error -Application unable to start properly. What is the solution for this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error -Application unable to start properly. What is the solution for this???: Mr. Grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-application-unable-to-start/db340c38-8e6f-4459-885b-d51b108e4321
  4. Application error -Application unable to start properly. What is the solution for this???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Paint not filling image after save and reopen- win 10

MS Paint not filling image after save and reopen- win 10: This question is for classic mspaint application, not the paint 3DI have drawn a circle and filled it in red color.Then I save it JPG format and after few minutes/seconds/months etc I reopen the same image. And now I want to refill the same circle in orange color. But below...
  6. What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?

What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?: Hello What is a good application for searching the contents (not just the file names) of Windows 10 files? I am looking for an alternative to X1 Search. I want something that indexes all my files and therefore has fast results. J 179319
  7. What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is a good application for searching Windows file contents?: Hello What is a good application for searching the contents (not just the file names) of Windows 10 files? I am looking for an alternative to X1 Search. I want something that indexes all my files and therefore has fast results. J 179319
  8. What is a good free application to open .rar files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good free application to open .rar files?: What is a good free application to open .rar files? I would like some suggestions from the experts of reddit. submitted by /u/julius_33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gou033/what_is_a_good_free_application_to_open_rar_files/
  9. Paint, win 10

Paint, win 10: When I try to change the orientation from landscape to portrait the paint program shuts down. It has worked properly for over 3 years. I see no recent updates....
  10. Network Monitor application - whats a good one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Monitor application - whats a good one?: I'd like to see displayed in real time, what programs on my computer are accessing the internet, and the IP addresses they are trying to access. Both outgoing and incoming. Is there a good (hopefully freeware) app that will show me that info? 55980