Windows 10: I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW...

Discus and support I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW TO SAVE? THERE IS NO SAVE AS COMMAND? BEN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BenBoothe, Dec 11, 2018.

1. BenBoothe Win User

I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW...

DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW TO SAVE? THERE IS NO SAVE AS COMMAND?

BEN

:)

BenBoothe, Dec 11, 2018

2. Saving Word Pad document as Google Doc

I have a document that was saved on Word Pad automatically. How can I convert that to a Google Doc?

SusanMalatesta, Dec 12, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Convert Google Docs to Word Docs

For a single file:

In Google Docs, open the file you want to convert to Word format. Click “File” at the top of the document, then hover over “Download as.” - Word Document (docx)

For multiple files:

Open Google Drive and select all the files you want to convert

Then, right-click any of the highlighted ones and click “Download”

When you click this, Google Drive will convert all the documents selected, then pack them into a ZIP file. When it’s done, it’ll give you the ZIP file to download. Just save this somewhere memorable and unzip it to access all of your files.

DaveM121, Dec 12, 2018
  4. I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW...

Saving Word Pad document as Google Doc

Ask Google? *grin*

Just go to docs.google.com and log in, then click on on "File Picker" (folder icon) and choose to UPLOAD a file and drag 'n drop your RTF file to upload it and it will open in all its glory where you can edit/save/etc., just like you typed it up while using
    Google Docs.

Shenan Stanley, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW...

1. I HAVE A GOOGLE DOCS FILE AND WOULD LIKE TO SAVE IT INTO MY DESKTOP OF WORD DOCUMENTS. HOW... - Similar Threads - GOOGLE DOCS FILE

2. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  3. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  4. Saving Word documents to desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Word documents to desktop: I am returning to using Microsoft Windows and have questions about saving word documents. Since more than a few people use Word for writing, private reports, music and other things of a personal nature or in need of protection, why is saving to the cloud the preferred method...
  5. Saving Word documents to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Word documents to desktop: I am returning to using Microsoft Windows and have questions about saving word documents. Since more than a few people use Word for writing, private reports, music and other things of a personal nature or in need of protection, why is saving to the cloud the preferred method...
  6. Saving Word documents to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive

opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive: For the past few days, my Word doc GMail attachments automatically save/download to Google Docs rather than to File Explorer, as it always did before. When I try to open from Download folder in File Explorer, it tries to open then I get a message "The operating system is not...
  8. Saving a Word document into a PDF file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Saving a Word document into a PDF file: I am getting the following error when saving to a PDF file in Word. I can open any PDF file I have, but I can't save one. I don't know where to go to solve this. I have reinstalled Adobe and Word....
  9. Can’t save word Documents to Google Drive on iPad

Can’t save word Documents to Google Drive on iPad: I bought an iPad pro 2017 to make notes and write while on the go. But whenever I try to save a document to google drive - for which I spend £2.49 every month for 200GB, it comes up with the message “sorry something went wrong and this file can’t open”. Its very frustrating,...
  10. cant save documents in word or word like programs

cant save documents in word or word like programs: After update to 1809 I lost the ability to save documents in word. When you save or save as there is no dialoge box popping up. I did a clean install of 1809 and tried again with two different word like progs. No joy. I think this is a problem with windows not word. Still...