Windows 10: I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control?

Discus and support I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My blood pressure has been through the roof for a while because of my problem. Whenever I'm trying to type the cursor would just drift on its own to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jen Llerena, Feb 27, 2024.

1. I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control?

My blood pressure has been through the roof for a while because of my problem. Whenever I'm trying to type the cursor would just drift on its own to a random space and it would throw me off because it would click at the most random, redirecting where I'm trying to type and I have to stop and start over. If I try to leave the cursor away from the typing space, it'll just deselect typing, so it completely stops my typing. I tried restarting my computer and the problem remained the same. I tried wiping and dust spraying my computer if there could be anything messing with the keys or touchpad, and

:)

Jen Llerena, Feb 27, 2024

2. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Compelte with no chnages

Marc@Glanvilles, Feb 27, 2024
  4. I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control?

Hard Drive not Showing

Hi Lori,

Thank you for posting back.

• How are you connecting the Hard drive to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the hard drive to a different computer and check if it works?

It's possible that your USB drivers are corrupt. I suggest you to try the following steps and check.

• Press Windows Key +R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      to open Device manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers
      at the left bottom.
    • Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control?

1. I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control? - Similar Threads - Hard Typing Cursor

2. I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have A Hard Time Typing. My Cursor is Out of Control?: My blood pressure has been through the roof for a while because of my problem. Whenever I'm trying to type the cursor would just drift on its own to a random space and it would throw me off because it would click at the most random, redirecting where I'm trying to type and I...
  3. Having a hard time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a hard time: I took over my wife's dell laptop and want to remove her user acct and replace it with one of my own. I don't want to lose anything that is already on the pc under her acct. I've tried creating a different user and then giving that user sole admin status, but still had no...
  4. Having a hard time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a hard time: I took over my wife's dell laptop and want to remove her user acct and replace it with one of my own. I don't want to lose anything that is already on the pc under her acct. I've tried creating a different user and then giving that user sole admin status, but still had no...
  5. Having problem with my keys not typing at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem with my keys not typing at same time: When I'm typing certain combinations of key it will act strange like when I press t and y it will show ty. However, if I press q and w it won't work, if I am holding the q key it won't allow me to press any other keys. This is odd since some Ctrl+ keys won't work as well. All...
  6. Having problem with my keys not typing at same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problem with my keys not typing at same time: When I'm typing certain combinations of key it will act strange like when I press t and y it will show ty. However, if I press q and w it won't work, if I am holding the q key it won't allow me to press any other keys. This is odd since some Ctrl+ keys won't work as well. All...
  7. My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan

My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan: I have a razer chroma Addressable rgb controller which works fine with my 4 120mm rgb fans but I upgraded my stock cooler to a aresgame river 5 cpu cooler. The cooler works fine but the rgb part seems to have a mind of its own or my controller doesn't like it. The software I...
  8. When I try to type in my task bar it immediately closes out I have rebooted countless times

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I try to type in my task bar it immediately closes out I have rebooted countless times: Anyone got any ideas? submitted by /u/SpasmWasm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmccyk/when_i_try_to_type_in_my_task_bar_it_immediately/
  9. Cursor Control

Cursor Control: Hi, My cursor has started shooting to either the bottom left or top right corner of the screen, with no warning and I lose everything that I was working on. Can anyone please tell me what has gone wrong and how I can put it right. This problem has just reared its head and is...
  10. Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor moving around rapidly and out of control: a few hours ago i spilled a little water on my touchpad. At first the cursor behavior wasn’t very severe it just moved around randomly whenever i touched it. Now it is moving rapidly across my screen out of my control, it also randomly clicks on this like it has a mind of its...