Windows 10: I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.

Discus and support I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont remember my password and when trying to reset it wont take my security questions answers which i know are correct however I now know my pin and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tamia Diggs, Mar 28, 2023.

1. I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.

I dont remember my password and when trying to reset it wont take my security questions answers which i know are correct however I now know my pin and im stuck on the screen of you have to wait 2 hours to log back in. I have waited multiple two hours i have tried every 3 housr and still it won't let me enter my pin. I KNOW MY PIN NOW..but the two hours doesn't seem to end and it's been 24 hrs please help. I don't have a disk amd really dont wanna have to loose all data on my laptop with a reset. I just need this 2 hours to end so I can enter the password

:)

Tamia Diggs, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.

1. I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin. - Similar Threads - Elitebook locked myself

2. I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop: I recently got a message on my phone that my microsoft account may be conpromised and when i logged into the website I saw 2 devices logged in.I didn't recgonise one of them so I locked it out and removed it.I actually forgot that my laptop is logged into the same account as...
  3. I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop: I recently got a message on my phone that my microsoft account may be conpromised and when i logged into the website I saw 2 devices logged in.I didn't recgonise one of them so I locked it out and removed it.I actually forgot that my laptop is logged into the same account as...
  4. I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I locked myself out of my PC for GOOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked myself out of my PC for GOOD.: I locked myself out of my PC for GOOD.Hi all, I don't have an administrator account on my laptop and I remotely locked my PC without knowing I would need an admin account to unlock it. I literally cannot log in to my PC. Would it work if I unlinked my PC from the account?...
  6. I locked myself out of my PC for GOOD.

I locked myself out of my PC for GOOD.: I locked myself out of my PC for GOOD.Hi all, I don't have an administrator account on my laptop and I remotely locked my PC without knowing I would need an admin account to unlock it. I literally cannot log in to my PC. Would it work if I unlinked my PC from the account?...
  7. I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.

I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.: I dont remember my password and when trying to reset it wont take my security questions answers which i know are correct however I now know my pin and im stuck on the screen of you have to wait 2 hours to log back in. I have waited multiple two hours i have tried every 3...
  8. I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a HP Elitebook and I locked myself out trying to use the pin.: I dont remember my password and when trying to reset it wont take my security questions answers which i know are correct however I now know my pin and im stuck on the screen of you have to wait 2 hours to log back in. I have waited multiple two hours i have tried every 3...
  9. Locked myself out of C:?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked myself out of C:?: So basically when i was trying to get rid of a virus i deleted everyone's permission to my hard drive so it doesn't get hacked. There's only "administrator/my desktop name" and it says "C:/ is not available, access denied" when i try to open it. 178050
  10. I locked myself out of my own folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I locked myself out of my own folder: I was experimenting with security options on a single file to try and take permission from anyone to delete/modify it. Settings i was playing with are located in (Right Click)>Properties>Security>Advanced. I clicked "Disable inheritance", and proceeded to change "Access"-es...