Windows 10: I have a HP Envy AIO and the USB Wireless Mouse moves on its own. Is there a fix for this?

Discus and support I have a HP Envy AIO and the USB Wireless Mouse moves on its own. Is there a fix for this? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have re-installed the USB Root Hub, moved the wireless dongle to various USB Ports and performed all of the suggested standard remedies such as clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidHills4, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I have a HP Envy AIO and the USB Wireless Mouse moves on its own. Is there a fix for this?

I have re-installed the USB Root Hub, moved the wireless dongle to various USB Ports and performed all of the suggested standard remedies such as clean boot etc. I have used a wired mouse rather than wireless and the problem still persists.

Is there anything else I can try?

TIA of your response.

BR

David

:)

DavidHills4, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

I have a HP Envy AIO and the USB Wireless Mouse moves on its own. Is there a fix for this?

1. I have a HP Envy AIO and the USB Wireless Mouse moves on its own. Is there a fix for this? - Similar Threads - Envy AIO USB

2. my mouse moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse moves on its own: its not my mouse issue because my mouse stops moving whenever i load into task manager it stops moving. it moves very slowly to left https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-moves-on-its-own/aff4241e-51a6-40f1-8a6d-f05e845c88f0
  3. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  4. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  5. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎3/‎2022 OS build 22621.2283 So I have 3 profiles or accounts on my PC, I use mine almost daily and don't have this issue for some reason but on the two other profiles after signing into them the desktop shows up like...
  7. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  8. Mouse Cursor Moving on its own

Mouse Cursor Moving on its own: So I installed a ssd in my pc just today. Turned on my pc and now my mouse cursor is moving whenever it feels like it. I tried all the tips online like updating the drivers, turning off show mouse when typing, everything but it keeps moving and it’s extremely frustrating. I...
  9. HP Mouse having mind of its own

HP Mouse having mind of its own: Howdy, I am using a HP Touchscreen 23.8" Full HD All-in-One Desktop 24-f0137c, utlilizing a wired HP keyboard and wired HP mouse. I run Windows 10 Home fully updated and according to my security programs spyware and virus free. A few weeks ago out of the blue my HP mouse...
  10. Mouse moving on its own

Mouse moving on its own: I was looking on chrome for Minecraft skins and then out of no where my mouse stopped working properly, This started after an update icon appeared on my tray at the bottom right corner, It does not move when I lock the touch pad, It may be my computer but I have done nothing...