Windows 10: i have a hp laptop using windows 10 my device manager screen keeps flickering. i did a...

Discus and support i have a hp laptop using windows 10 my device manager screen keeps flickering. i did a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a hp laptop windows 10 my device manager screen refreshes or keeps flickering. i got instructions on how to fix this problem i followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janetrainone, Jan 18, 2021.

1. i have a hp laptop using windows 10 my device manager screen keeps flickering. i did a...

i have a hp laptop windows 10

my device manager screen refreshes or keeps flickering.

i got instructions on how to fix this problem

i followed the instructions step by step but the screen keeps flickers

can anyone know how to fix this problem

:)

janetrainone, Jan 18, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 18, 2021
  4. i have a hp laptop using windows 10 my device manager screen keeps flickering. i did a...

Screen flickering in HP pavillion laptop

I have an HP Pavillion laptop but I have an issue regarding screen flickering from a few days ago. the display doesn't flicker at a certain brightness. if I change the brightness level screen start to flicker on battery mode if it is connected to the AC
    power supply it doesn't flicker. I have tried many options like updating drivers and others it is not a window issue because I used dual-booted pc ubuntu and windows 10. On both the OS i faced the same problem. please give me a suggestion as i have frustrated
    from the problem

mansharamnigwal, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

i have a hp laptop using windows 10 my device manager screen keeps flickering. i did a...

1. i have a hp laptop using windows 10 my device manager screen keeps flickering. i did a... - Similar Threads - laptop using device

2. My laptop screen keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen keeps flickering: My laptop display keeps flickering.It started while I was playing a game.When I connect my laptop to another display it works perfectly.What should I do now?...
  3. My laptop screen keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen keeps flickering: My laptop display keeps flickering.It started while I was playing a game.When I connect my laptop to another display it works perfectly.What should I do now?...
  4. I have a flickering screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a flickering screen on my laptop: I have tried every solution I have found on youtube such as updating the driver, turning off visual effects and others but I have not yet tried Hardware solutions and Factory reset. I'm on windows 11 and my device is an acer aspire 5 A515-56 I'm hoping somebody can help me. I...
  5. I have a flickering screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a flickering screen on my laptop: I have tried every solution I have found on youtube such as updating the driver, turning off visual effects and others but I have not yet tried Hardware solutions and Factory reset. I'm on windows 11 and my device is an acer aspire 5 A515-56 I'm hoping somebody can help me. I...
  6. I have a milimeter of flickering at the bottom of my laptop screen [windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a milimeter of flickering at the bottom of my laptop screen [windows 11]: Hi there,I've seen that I'm not the only one having this flickering problem at the bottom of my laptop screen, but the fixes that I've read about have not done it for me. I have reinstalled Windows and the problem has not disappeared. I would normally assume from this that I...
  7. device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers: i have hp laptop windows 10 ops and dell inspirion 3580 laptop windows 10 both these laptop have same problem. device manager screen keeps flickering/refreshing. i received instructions how to resolve this problem but it did not work.can anyone out there help me. janet r...
  8. I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have hp laptop and i have to download hp latest touch screen driver for my hp laptop: I have to download HP driver because I have touch screen but few year later.. my touch screen not working and in devise manager have no hid complaint touch screen driver so I have to download HP driver...
  9. DEVICE MANAGER KEEPS REFRESHING OR FLICKERING

DEVICE MANAGER KEEPS REFRESHING OR FLICKERING: HI I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH SEVERAL OF MY HP AND DELL LAPTOPS. BUT MOSLY MY HP WHIC I USE ALL THE TIME. NO ONE SEEMS KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.MY PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I GO INTO THE DEVICE MANGER SCREEN IT STARTS REFRESHING OR FLICKERING. I WATCH VIDEOS ON THE PROBLEM BUT...
  10. Screen flickering in HP pavillion laptop

Screen flickering in HP pavillion laptop: I have an HP Pavillion laptop but I have an issue regarding screen flickering from a few days ago. the display doesn't flicker at a certain brightness. if I change the brightness level screen start to flicker on battery mode if it is connected to the AC power supply it...