Windows 10: I have a HP Laser 3055 and run Windows 10. How do I save scanned documents in pdf format?

Discus and support I have a HP Laser 3055 and run Windows 10. How do I save scanned documents in pdf format? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PDF is not one of the document formats available for saving scans.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LutherEpting, Oct 2, 2019.

1. I have a HP Laser 3055 and run Windows 10. How do I save scanned documents in pdf format?

PDF is not one of the document formats available for saving scans.

:)

LutherEpting, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Tobgay Win User

HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

am using hp laser jet 3055, i have downloaded the printer driver for windows 10.

after downloading i used the windows scan feature to scan my doc, where am able to scan to image format but am not able to scan into Pdf. and also not able to scan multiple page in to single file. Is there a way to scan multiple pages in to single file

* Original title: scanner

Tobgay, Oct 2, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

Hi Tobgay

The Windows 10 scan and fax utility is very basic and only allows documents to be scanned to an image file

If your HP laser jet 3055 does not come with its own custom scanning utility, you will need to download a free 3rd party scanning utility that allows for multi-page scanning and also scanning to a PDF document

The totally free and open source NAPS 2 would be a good choice for that type of functionality . . .

NAPS2 - Scan documents to PDF and more, as simply as possible

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2019
  4. I have a HP Laser 3055 and run Windows 10. How do I save scanned documents in pdf format?

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

I have a HP Laser 3055 and run Windows 10. How do I save scanned documents in pdf format?

1. I have a HP Laser 3055 and run Windows 10. How do I save scanned documents in pdf format? - Similar Threads - Laser 3055 run

2. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  3. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  4. The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055: dear sirI want to install my HP LaserJet 3055 but windows 7 is not recognizing the printer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-7-is-not-recognizing-my-printer-hp/8f5aad7a-cc2f-49e8-83d8-9e130591a13c
  5. The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055

The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055: dear sirI want to install my HP LaserJet 3055 but windows 7 is not recognizing the printer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-7-is-not-recognizing-my-printer-hp/8f5aad7a-cc2f-49e8-83d8-9e130591a13c
  6. My HP 6978 scanner will only scan documents as a PDF. How do I change this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP 6978 scanner will only scan documents as a PDF. How do I change this?: Hi, My HP Pro 6978 is only permitting me to scan documents as a PDF. How can I change this? Thank you. Ann * Moved from Edge * Original title: My HP 6978 scanner...
  7. Printer/scanner is saving scans as JPEG instead of PDF. How do I get it to save as PDF?

Printer/scanner is saving scans as JPEG instead of PDF. How do I get it to save as PDF?: My printer has always saved scans as PDF Now its saving as jpeg. And my Adoby (or what ever its called" can't open the file. How do I get the darn thing to save as PDF/ * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Opening a scanned item...
  8. HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file: am using hp laser jet 3055, i have downloaded the printer driver for windows 10. after downloading i used the windows scan feature to scan my doc, where am able to scan to image format but am not able to scan into Pdf. and also not able to scan multiple page in to single...
  9. How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?

How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?: I am trying to scan and save a file in PDF format using Windows 10 Fax and Scan, but there are only Bmp, JPG, PNG, Tiff file saves. Please provide an update so it will save in PDF mode. Thank you....
  10. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?: Greetings all, In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility...