Windows 10: I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working...

Discus and support I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working completely and the touchpad settings completely disappeared from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mason Souris, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working...

I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working completely and the touchpad settings completely disappeared from settings and device manager.

:)

Mason Souris, Mar 22, 2023

2. HP Touchpad

I have a HP Pavilion dv6 laptop. My touchpad does not work. When I go to device manager it is no longer listed. Since it is not listed I cannot update a driver etc.

How do I get the touchpad listed in the device manager again?

WilliamMosley3, Mar 22, 2023
  3. My HP Pavilion Touchpad has just stopped working

My HP Pavilion Laptop touchpad had just stopped working today and it does not show up in the device management. I am currently using an external mouse which works.
    I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working... 32d5e3f1-1167-4b78-9dcb-2d4a3f1f0982?upload=true.png

Brian(Bob), Mar 22, 2023
  4. I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working...

HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion

I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks

MsHeisenberg, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working...

1. I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working... - Similar Threads - pavilion 360 using

2. HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.: Almost everyday the touchpad stops working at some point. And at random times it also fixes itself temporarily before breaking again. It's the bottom left quadrant, around the left click area. It's completely unresponsive in those areas, clicking doesnt work, scrolling doesnt...
  3. Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop

Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop: Can i use s pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-samsung-s-pen-on-hp-pavilion-360-laptop/7dd3cd2c-e897-4143-b96d-8a95c41e6405
  4. Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop: Can i use s pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-samsung-s-pen-on-hp-pavilion-360-laptop/7dd3cd2c-e897-4143-b96d-8a95c41e6405
  5. I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working...: I have a hp pavilion 360, After using it for a few months the touchpad stopped working completely and the touchpad settings completely disappeared from settings and device manager....
  6. Hp pavilion x 360 and HP Active G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion x 360 and HP Active G2: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion 2 in 1. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  7. Hp pavilion x 360 and HP Active G2

Hp pavilion x 360 and HP Active G2: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion 2 in 1. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  8. HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  9. HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion

HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  10. My HP Pavilion Touchpad has just stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Pavilion Touchpad has just stopped working: My HP Pavilion Laptop touchpad had just stopped working today and it does not show up in the device management. I am currently using an external mouse which works. [ATTACH]...