Windows 10: I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.

Discus and support I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had Windows 10 on my TS Computer. Approximately two weeks ago It disappeared and now my computer has Windows 7. I still have Windows 10 on my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaymondMullins1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.

I had Windows 10 on my TS Computer. Approximately two weeks ago It disappeared and now my computer has Windows 7. I still have Windows 10 on my laptop.

What happened? How can I get Windows 10 restored to my computer?

:)

RaymondMullins1, Nov 7, 2018

2. Stretched Screen Windows 10 Hp Touchsmart 310

I have been unable to fix my distorted and enlarged display on my HP touchsmart 310 PC by following any advice given.

I do NOT have any slider to adjust my resolution as was suggested. My video driver is supposedly up to date.

This change in resolution suddenly happened 4 days ago. First, my screen went all black. When it came back on, my windows were only small square with black borders around it that my cursor could not go beyond. Too small to work with. I've been able to stretch
    the window out to fill the monitor, but it is still the wrong resolution. My desktop icons are giant. My videos and photos are widened and making slim people in them appear short and stumpy.

Any concrete solution available?

VictoriaPerkins, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Ztruker Win User
    HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues

It's a Win 10 feature, the computer is at Win 10.

Ztruker, Nov 7, 2018
  4. I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.

hp touchsmart 600 ,touchsmart program not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community. Thank you for posting your query on community.

1. Check whether the program exist at same location where you have installed.

2. If you don't find the program then please reinstall and check if the issue persist.

I suggest you to install the program from the following link..

HP TouchSmart 600-1120 Desktop PC - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information is helpful.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.

1. I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer. - Similar Threads - TouchSmart 310 computer

2. I just updated my Windows Vista HP TouchSmart IQ500 Desk top

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just updated my Windows Vista HP TouchSmart IQ500 Desk top: [ATTACH] I had just updated my Windows Vista to Windows 10 and im trying to connect it to the WiFi and its saying that theres no connection and that the IP configuration Is invalid I updated it Via Disc submitted by /u/JusturaverageEboy [link] [comments]...
  3. HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN: Hi Since upgrading to windows 10 my Touchscreen has stopped working. I have tried updating and disabling the drivers, updated Windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling the touchscreen drivers but to no avail. I have read through the questions and answers in the forum and...
  4. Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer: My previous HP pavilion desktop and HP pavilion laptop computers (both on Windows 10 version 2004)) were both able to connect with and operate my HP 310A Photosmart printer even though the drivers on the printer cd were supposedly only good up to Windows XP. I tried to...
  5. HP TouchSmart - Windows 10 - Google Chrome - Blackboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP TouchSmart - Windows 10 - Google Chrome - Blackboard: [ATTACH] I am doing online school so am constantly having to login to Blackboard and other parts of the school website. Every time I go to login I get this error (picture attached) and I can only login after I clear my Cache and Cookies on Google Chrome settings. Does...
  6. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  7. Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10

Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10: This was relatively easy to follow; until process completed, now have the red X on my Sound Control - meaning not working now; have tried all things as described in support groups etc. but the IDT High Definition Audio Codec will not be enabled even after uninstalling ,...
  8. Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050: I recently restored my HP all in one. It had a BOOT mgr problem prior. So I had to do a clean install with windows 10 pro. I did some performance fixing. Ran all the hardware testing. Everything shows the entire system is in working order. But my fan is rather noisy. I...
  9. HP Touchsmart 520-1070 Keyboard & Touch Screen Issue

HP Touchsmart 520-1070 Keyboard & Touch Screen Issue: Hey guys, I have a weird issue, I have a HP Touchsmart 520-1070 and after upgrading to Windows 10 everything was fine but after the anniversary update last year, I started to have an issue where when I would press the windows key on the keyboard there would be no response...
  10. HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues: My mother has a HP Touchsmart 600 that I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Windows 10 works fine on there, once it finally boots up. I've noticed this scenario: Power Button to turn on computer BIOS Displays Windows 10 logo displays screen goes completely black for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i upgrade a hp touchsmart 310 1020 to windows 10