Windows 10: I have a huge problem

Discus and support I have a huge problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have deleted nearly everything, except what is under my Local Disk, off of my laptop and I still have low disk space. To make matters worse, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noah E, May 8, 2019.

1. Noah E Win User

I have a huge problem

I have deleted nearly everything, except what is under my Local Disk, off of my laptop and I still have low disk space. To make matters worse, this laptop is monitored by my school so anything that allows me to make changes to my computer is BLOCKED. They put Sophos which stops malware dead in its tracks no there are no viruses. The school has certain sites blocked so it is nearly impossible to get a virus. I currently have 1.90 GB out of 28.5 GB left. I have cleared site data as for cached and other site data like passwords, cookies and files. Settings for the pc is off limits so there has to be some way to clear memory. It is getting to the point where browsers keep crashing and there are system failures, which has like a 3 out of 10 chance of occurring. MY I.T. SUCKs SO IF THEY RE-IMAGE MY PC, IT WILL BE SLIGHTLY BETTER OR EVEN WORSE AND IT WILL TAKE OVER A MONTH WITH END OF COURSE EXAMS IS NEXT WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER! PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!

:)

Noah E, May 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 8, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 8, 2019
  4. Crashed Win User

I have a huge problem

Huge problem

Hello. I have huge problem with my laptop and HD 5650

When I re-instaled my GPU drivers
    1. Unistaled old drivers
    2. Restarted PC
    3. Instaled new drivers
    4. Restarted PC

Now my VGA is disabled. My display resolution is low (bigger is not suggested), all Windows are simply (all things who make make windows nicer are disabled) Windows cant run VGA all who are associated with graphics sucks http://www.ipix.lt/images/85554956.jpg

My OS is Windows 7, 32 bit, drivers are taken from official AMD website, they are chosen for this OS

GPU-Z not fully detected vga http://www.ipix.lt/images/85554956.jpg

Crashed, May 8, 2019
Thema:

I have a huge problem

1. I have a huge problem - Similar Threads - huge problem

2. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  3. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi: i I went into bios to set my settings to default and it for some reason got rid of my storage witch had the boot on it, but either way I installed windows again and to my surprise I couldn’t connect to wifi I tried everything, eve very video hasn’t helped me at all, all it...
  4. Hello, yael here. I have a huge problem with pc wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM: Ok, so i recently installed the new Windows 11 update, and my taskbar was gone, and I tried restarting file explorer a few times, restarted my pc, tried to use command prompt, and not of them worked!!! Also, I have these errors and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO...
  6. Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM

Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM: Ok, so i recently installed the new Windows 11 update, and my taskbar was gone, and I tried restarting file explorer a few times, restarted my pc, tried to use command prompt, and not of them worked!!! Also, I have these errors and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO...
  7. Huge performance problem after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge performance problem after windows 11 update: As the title says, i have been facing a huge performance downfall after the KB5034123, problems such as: Extremely low GPU usage only performs on benchmarks, nothing else, stuttering in every type of video player, such as YouTube, Disney+, etc. This is not a hardware issue as...
  8. Huge performance problem after windows 11 update

Huge performance problem after windows 11 update: As the title says, i have been facing a huge performance downfall after the KB5034123, problems such as: Extremely low GPU usage only performs on benchmarks, nothing else, stuttering in every type of video player, such as YouTube, Disney+, etc. This is not a hardware issue as...
  9. Huge problem with performance on a new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge problem with performance on a new windows 11 update: As the title says, i have been facing a huge performance downfall after the KB5034123, problems such as: Extremely low GPU usage only performs on benchmarks, nothing else, stuttering in every type of video player, such as YouTube, Disney+, etc. This is not a hardware issue as...
  10. Huge problem with performance on a new windows 11 update

Huge problem with performance on a new windows 11 update: As the title says, i have been facing a huge performance downfall after the KB5034123, problems such as: Extremely low GPU usage only performs on benchmarks, nothing else, stuttering in every type of video player, such as YouTube, Disney+, etc. This is not a hardware issue as...