Windows 10: I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second...

Discus and support I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second mouse? one for each monitor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wdunker, Apr 2, 2020.

1. wdunker Win User

I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second...

I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second mouse? one for each monitor?

:)

wdunker, Apr 2, 2020

2. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Apr 2, 2020
  4. I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second...

1. I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second... - Similar Threads - cpu pro dual

2. how can I add a black margin around one of my monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add a black margin around one of my monitors?: maybe this is a strange request. My tv that I use as a second monitor has a roughly 480p resolution, and something that it's always done is cut off the sides of the screen. No matter what, it always zooms in what's on screen and there's no way to turn it off in the options....
  3. how can I add a black margin around one of my monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I add a black margin around one of my monitors?: maybe this is a strange request. My tv that I use as a second monitor has a roughly 480p resolution, and something that it's always done is cut off the sides of the screen. No matter what, it always zooms in what's on screen and there's no way to turn it off in the options....
  4. Add a second monitor

Add a second monitor: I have an All In One computer & what to add a second monitor but it isn't recognizing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-second-monitor/9beff055-abe0-4585-bbad-5efa4b695f5a
  5. How can I add a third Monitor and work independently from the second monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I add a third Monitor and work independently from the second monitor?: I just installed a third monitor with a HDMI Splitter that has 4 HDMI out ports and 1 in port. The third monitor is working, however it will only mirror the second monitor it will not work independently from the second monitor. My PC with windows 10 will not detect the third...
  6. How can I add a third Monitor and work independently from the second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add a third Monitor and work independently from the second monitor?: I just installed a third monitor with a HDMI Splitter that has 4 HDMI out ports and 1 in port. The third monitor is working, however it will only mirror the second monitor it will not work independently from the second monitor. My PC with windows 10 will not detect the third...
  7. How can I add a third Monitor and work independently from the second monitor?

8. [SOLVED] Dual monitors no mouse on second screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [SOLVED] Dual monitors no mouse on second screen.: I just installed a new (used) GPU and now cannot move mouse to second screen. Titan X GTX 12GB card. Monitors same make and model. ( Worked fine on prior GPU ) Second monitor has taskbar but no desktop icons. If I open programs that previously had panes on each monitor they...
  9. How can I have a different mouse on each monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I have a different mouse on each monitor?: I am using a 4k cheap Acer monitor for productivity only its only 60hz, not very bright and bad color accuracy, and good samsung 1440p monitor for my main usage. The annoyance I am having, is that when I switch my mouse over to my 4k monitor, it is too small but the mouse...
  10. Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...: Basically, I currently have to move the mouse to the left of the first screen in order to appear on the second screen which is physically located to the right of the first and vice versa. I want to change that in order to keep my sanity. How do I do this without physically...