Windows 10: I have a inspiron 15 and I am having trouble getting my Sony wireless ear phone to connect

Discus and support I have a inspiron 15 and I am having trouble getting my Sony wireless ear phone to connect in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cannot connect sony ear phones they are wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesBass2, May 5, 2020.

1. I have a inspiron 15 and I am having trouble getting my Sony wireless ear phone to connect

cannot connect sony ear phones they are wireless

:)

JamesBass2, May 5, 2020

2. Bad sounding audio from a Sony SRS-X2 Bluetooth when connected to a Dell Inspiron laptop but fine via Android phones

I have a Sony SRS-X2 Bluetooth speaker and I’m trying to get it to work with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. It works fine on the two Android phones that i have but when I connect it to my laptop the audio quality is bad and it seems to have a slight delay as well.

EDIT: I have an Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop.

The android phones that I've tried it on are a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and Samsung Galaxy S4.

DrSnikerFreak, May 5, 2020
  3. Limited connection problem in Dell Inspiron 15 3521 after update

Hi,
    I am experiencing Problem with the wifi connectivity after I updated my Dell Inspiron 15 3521. I updated the Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) to the latest and tried every steps I could find in the blogs, youtube and communities talk but still couldn't fix the problem.
    Any kind of help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.

Amansundas, May 5, 2020
  4. I have a inspiron 15 and I am having trouble getting my Sony wireless ear phone to connect

Dell Inspiron 15 Windows 10 Wireless Drivers

Hi all,

I just came here to post about the Dell Inspiron 15 Wireless driver for Windows 10 for whom who might had problem like me.

After upgrading my Inspiron 15 machine from windows 8.1 to 10, everything were working fine except for my Wireless WIFI which was connecting to my Router with Limited access.

It was really weird as it could connect to other networks correctly and not my router.

I short the story, just foud that the driver is not match with Windows 10 so it's not connecting properly.

I tried several driver but I only could fix it with method bellow and I post it here hope helps others...

I tried to update the driver and Windows couldn't find any.

So, to fix the driver issue which is Dell Wireless 1703, select update driver from list and uncheck the incompatible items to list other incompatible drivers.

The list have an Item named Dell Wireless 1707. Install that and it works.

The driver still shows as 1703 but if you go to driver details you see that the driver in fac is using the 1707 version which works fine.

Hope it helps....

(2015/Aug/10)

SaeidGhazagh, May 5, 2020
Thema:

I have a inspiron 15 and I am having trouble getting my Sony wireless ear phone to connect

1. I have a inspiron 15 and I am having trouble getting my Sony wireless ear phone to connect - Similar Threads - inspiron having trouble

2. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am having trouble with unlocking my computer: So while I was away my little sister tried to play on my computer but she didn't know the password, so she tried to guess it like a million times and now every time I start my computer windows 10 I have to wait 5 minutes, enter some code and then I can enter my password.It's...
  3. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with unlocking my computer: So while I was away my little sister tried to play on my computer but she didn't know the password, so she tried to guess it like a million times and now every time I start my computer windows 10 I have to wait 5 minutes, enter some code and then I can enter my password.It's...
  4. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am having trouble getting my work email on outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble getting my work email on outlook: i have made an outlook account but it will not connect with my work email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-getting-my-work-email-on/0cc41172-cc3d-4b9b-9332-5d6a3657e50b
  6. i am having trouble getting my work email on outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having trouble getting my work email on outlook: i have made an outlook account but it will not connect with my work email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-getting-my-work-email-on/0cc41172-cc3d-4b9b-9332-5d6a3657e50b
  7. i am having trouble with my Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble with my Minecraft game: hi my name is Daniel and I have a PC that has Minecraft. I hade Minecraft for 3 weeks and it was fine until i tried joining a friends server and it said CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER and i pressed the refresh button twice but i hade no luck. i get left out some times when there...
  8. [help] I am having a little bit of trouble connecting to my wifi.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] I am having a little bit of trouble connecting to my wifi.: So I use a to link tl wn725n adapter and sometimes my wifi is connected to the pc. But a lot of the times what happens is my WiFi is not detected. It shows some other WiFi but no mine. This doesn't happen on my macbook. Anyone got a solution? I have installed the latest to...
  9. I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...: Note: Windows 10 version 1900+ Android phone, Samsung Galaxy, Android 10 Both devices competently updated. Problem: My laptop is able to connect to my Echo Dot, speakers and earphones. My phone easily connects to all these as well. However, my phone and laptop do not work so...
  10. Why am I having trouble connecting to the Internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I having trouble connecting to the Internet?: I have Windows 10 Home. I have been having sporadic problems with Internet connection for over a week. Today again, I am able to get online if I wait long enough but it takes forever and normally my computer is very fast. When I tried to run the Network Adapter...