Windows 10: I have a intel graphics 3000 but now it won't show up in device manager

Discus and support I have a intel graphics 3000 but now it won't show up in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After unstalling the graphics driver i wanted to download it again but i can't find the driver. Can i reset it someway or installing it again and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Merdkr, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Merdkr Win User

I have a intel graphics 3000 but now it won't show up in device manager

After unstalling the graphics driver i wanted to download it again but i can't find the driver.

Can i reset it someway or installing it again and use it?

:)

Merdkr, Nov 28, 2020

2. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics 3000+AMD 7690M XT driver for W10,no such one,help

Have you tried removing the two devices with ddu and then installing the AMD driver listed on HP site.

Agree there is no Intel 3000, I assume those capabilities are not being used in your config. If you feel it is present then maybe this Intel page will help.

Downloads for Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Caledon Ken, Nov 28, 2020
  4. SM03 Win User

Intel HD Graphics 3000+AMD 7690M XT driver for W10,no such one,help

In one of my old Desktop, where I've been using Intel i5 2500k, it was all fine & up-to-date with the driver version 9.17.10.4459 Dated 19th May 2016

I have a intel graphics 3000 but now it won't show up in device manager [​IMG]

H/W Ids are

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0112&SUBSYS_20028086&REV_09
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0112&SUBSYS_20028086
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0112&CC_030000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0112&CC_0300

but today, Dumo listed the v10.17.10.4229 as a new available update for HD Graphics driver 3000 over the already installed driver.

When I searched over the internet for the new v10.17.10.4229, found that driver here in DriverHub But after installation that, it shows this

In Device Manager & DirectX Diagnostic Tool, the driver version shows as v10.17.10.4229 dated 30th May 2016, but inside Intel Graphics & Media Control panel it's still showing the old version.Moreover, The new driver v10.17.10.4229 isn't WHQL certified & showing someone Named Karl Sabo as the digital Signer in device manager, the same is reflected in the DXDIAG Windows under the notes section i.e. the driver DLL files ain't digitally signed from WHQL.

Can anyone tell me what's the actual latest driver that's available for this hardware? & is there any link for the new 10.17.10.4229 version which is WHQL certified?
    @Brink Can you help in this regard
    @frozensun dihave you found /got that intel 3000 v10.17.10.4229 driver?

Thema:

1. I have a intel graphics 3000 but now it won't show up in device manager - Similar Threads - intel graphics 3000

2. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card wont show up in device manager: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 days, basically yesterday I started up my pc and the screen was black so I switched to mother board hdmi and i was able to use my computer from there, but for some reason in device manager my graphics cardnvidia 1050 ti...
  3. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card wont show up in device manager: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 days, basically yesterday I started up my pc and the screen was black so I switched to mother board hdmi and i was able to use my computer from there, but for some reason in device manager my graphics cardnvidia 1050 ti...
  4. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.: I recently purchased an ASUS Laptop with an RTX 3050 TI and for the first day it worked fine, but the drivers on GeForce experience were really outdated so I tried updating them to the latest version, but after that, it disappeared from the device manager and just stopped...
  6. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.: I recently purchased an ASUS Laptop with an RTX 3050 TI and for the first day it worked fine, but the drivers on GeForce experience were really outdated so I tried updating them to the latest version, but after that, it disappeared from the device manager and just stopped...
  7. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

8. Intel Graphics 3000

Intel Graphics 3000: I have a question that Can I upgrade my Intel Graphics 3000 to Intel Graphics 4000? Processor : IntelR CoreTM i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-3000/690586cb-c280-4604-a356-3388ee7c83dc
  9. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  10. Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000

Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000: On Microsoft Update Catalog website two driver downloads display for Intel graphics 3000 hardware. Both have the same date, and version number. One version has 99.6 mbs and the other has 59.2 mbs. Should I down and install both drivers? Thanks. Alex...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 3000 not showing on device manager