Windows 10: I have a laptop I want to hook to a larger Moniter?

Discus and support I have a laptop I want to hook to a larger Moniter? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop that I want to hook to a larger moniter???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurPateman, Jan 13, 2019.

1. I have a laptop I want to hook to a larger Moniter?

Hi, I have a laptop that I want to hook to a larger moniter???

:)

ArthurPateman, Jan 13, 2019
  2. ChadHunt Win User

Toshiba PC Health Moniter

So, i just recently got toshiba PC health moniter, and it wont launch. Any suggestions?

ChadHunt, Jan 13, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 13, 2019
  4. I have a laptop I want to hook to a larger Moniter?

Windows 10 update not detecting my 2nd moniter

The solutions you gave me didnt work, The dual moniters were working, I had restarted my laptop to have it auto update, after waitng nearly a hour it booted and my my windows wont detect my 2nd moniter its connected using HDMI my moniter does detect that
    its connected though.

joseph blain, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

I have a laptop I want to hook to a larger Moniter?

1. I have a laptop I want to hook to a larger Moniter? - Similar Threads - laptop hook larger

2. I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.: I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD. What is the best way to do this? Do I clone the laptop SSD to the larger one via an external case and then install the larger SSD in the laptop?...
  3. I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.: I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD. What is the best way to do this? Do I clone the laptop SSD to the larger one via an external case and then install the larger SSD in the laptop?...
  4. I have a laptop with one SSD slot. I want to upgrade to a larger SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Moniters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  6. Moniters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  7. moniter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    moniter: I have several lines from top to bottom on my moninter , how can I clear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter/3b823fdc-206d-40d2-ba72-3a350b2b6c02
  8. can I use my laptop as an hdmi moniter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can I use my laptop as an hdmi moniter: i have a raspberry pi zero w and it needs a screen. i have the mini HDMI to HDMI adapter and it can connect to a TV, but i wanted to know if i could connect it to my laptop and use that as the HDMI screen so it is more mobile. any response is appreciated. thank you!...
  9. I want to transfer win 10 to new larger hd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to transfer win 10 to new larger hd: I have a Lenovo yoga that has win10 pro that was upgraded from win 8.1 in both cases I never had a product code win 8.1 was oem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-win-10-to-new-larger-hd/59f144e0-92cf-4f2b-a965-37cd3a7949f9
  10. computer stuttering when second moniter is hooked up but only when i move my mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stuttering when second moniter is hooked up but only when i move my mouse: So I have an extra monitor and when I hook it up it causes my computer to freeze every 2 seconds for about a second but ONLY when I move my mouse, if I keep my mouse still it works fine, iv tried unhooking the main monitor to see if it would do that on just the extra monitor...