Windows 10: i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

Discus and support i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a C drive which is only 128 GB out of which I'm not able to use most of the space because windows occupies most of it , and i have most of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devesh Daswani, Mar 18, 2023.

1. i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

i have a C drive which is only 128 GB out of which I'm not able to use most of the space because windows occupies most of it , and i have most of my games installed on my rather slower HDD which has space but it is quite slow so i want to know if there is any way for me to move windows from my ssd to my hdd on the same laptop without having to reset or lose data.

:)

Devesh Daswani, Mar 18, 2023

2. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run windows 11 please reply

i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run windows 11 please reply

Omkar sahu, Mar 18, 2023
  3. tommvee Win User
    SSD and HDD

I just purchased a new PC with a 128GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. Why can't I install some apps on the HDD? They state that they need to be installed on a system drive. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

tommvee, Mar 18, 2023
  4. i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

Dual HDD+SSD Nightmare please help!

I bought a laptop today it has 2 hard drives 1x 128GB SSD and 1x 1TB SATA, Windows 10 has been installed on the smaller 128GB SSD also any program I install goes on the smaller SSD drive and is already full I cannot install anything as its full now, the
    bigger 1TB Sata drive is empty, How can I make the bigger HDD the default for the computer where everything is installed on there, I didn't realise by having 2 hard drives would be such a nightmare

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather... :)

CraigRichardson83, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

1. i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather... - Similar Threads - laptop 128GB ssd

2. my windows is installed on HDD and i have a secondary SSD for gaming, if i installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows is installed on HDD and i have a secondary SSD for gaming, if i installed...: my windows is installed on HDD and i have a secondary SSD for gaming, if i installed windows on SSD will that improve my gaming experience?P.S. i don't care about windows booting fast or apps start fast all i care about is gaming performance...
  3. my windows is installed on HDD and i have a secondary SSD for gaming, if i installed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows is installed on HDD and i have a secondary SSD for gaming, if i installed...: my windows is installed on HDD and i have a secondary SSD for gaming, if i installed windows on SSD will that improve my gaming experience?P.S. i don't care about windows booting fast or apps start fast all i care about is gaming performance...
  4. i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a laptop with a 128GB ssd and a 1TB hdd and my windows is installed on my rather...: i have a C drive which is only 128 GB out of which I'm not able to use most of the space because windows occupies most of it , and i have most of my games installed on my rather slower HDD which has space but it is quite slow so i want to know if there is any way for me to...
  5. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...: i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run windows 11 please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-laptop-of-4gb-ram-1tbhdd-and-128gbssd-and/de10239f-b1cd-4ae6-aa1f-73b32dcd8e68
  6. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...: i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run windows 11 please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-laptop-of-4gb-ram-1tbhdd-and-128gbssd-and/de10239f-b1cd-4ae6-aa1f-73b32dcd8e68
  7. i have a laptop of 4GB RAM 1TB,HDD and 128GB,SSD and AMD A-6 9225 Processor can it run...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Ugrading my 1TB MBR HDD to a 4TB GPT SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ugrading my 1TB MBR HDD to a 4TB GPT SSD: Hi I need help. I spent an entire day trying to figure this out only to fail so I need help. I want to upgrade my 1TB MBR HDD to a 4TB GPT SSD. What I have: Partitions in order 1TB MBR HDD: System Reserved 500MB, (C:) 930GB, Recovery Partition 482MB 4TB GPT SSD: Unformatted...
  9. I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can no longer find my 1tb hdd in my laptop: But the intel rapid storage technology reads that my hdd is still there but I can't find it on disk management and device manager. I tried unplugging and plugging in my hdd but the it doesn't show up. I still can't see it on this pc. I also tried "reset this pc" but my hdd...
  10. questions re swapping 1TB HDD with a 1TB SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    questions re swapping 1TB HDD with a 1TB SSD: I have a fairly new Dell 8900 and want to swap its 1TB HDD with a new Crucial 1TB SSD I plan to clone the existing HDD using Macrium7 to the new SSD, then remove the HDD and install the new SSD in its place. Would this work? Would the currently existing SATA cable work with...