Windows 10: I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app.

Discus and support I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David A.Smith1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. David A.Smith1 Win User

I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app.

:)

David A.Smith1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Giridhar J Win User
    SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Prahalad Aramanda Win User

Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app. - Similar Threads - large number photos

2. Issue opening photos from photos APP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue opening photos from photos APP: Hi Need help on this issue which am having. I am not able to access photos from Microsoft photo APP ( Win 10 ), getting this error msg "system error xxx-xxx-xxxx196) I am able to access the photos on other APP but only on this app I get error. I don't want to restore the...
  3. remove feature of photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove feature of photo app: How can I remove "see all photos" feature from top of every picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-feature-of-photo-app/b5b27734-6681-4b05-8c08-b805b0b2035e
  4. 1803 upgrade removed photo app from start page

1803 upgrade removed photo app from start page: I recently purchased a HP refurbished laptop. I was told it was about a year old. After activation, the 1803 creators upgrade was downloaded and installed. I noticed that the Windows default photo app disappeared from the start screen. It's not listed in settings-apps-apps&...
  5. uploading photos from photos app to a website

uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  6. I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app.: I have a large number of photos removed from the ms photo app. I did not call for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/i-have-a-large-number-of-photos-removed-from-the/b1f661b4-281a-4cc3-9bb6-616900f8aa5c
  7. removing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing photos: hi ,I am having trouble removing photos from the "my info" section of my Microsoft account on windows 10. can anybody help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/removing-photos/0165b3e7-f5a0-4012-b216-9214adceb6b2
  8. Unable to remove a folder from Photos

Unable to remove a folder from Photos: Microsoft Photos ver 2018.18051.18420.0 Can add a folder to my Microsoft Photos, but am unable to remove it from the app. Is there a setting that I am missing?...
  9. remove photos

in Browsers and Email
    remove photos: can anyone help me as to how do I remove a profile pic from email account. This a gmail account 97098
  10. Photo App

Photo App: Hi,In the Photo App amongst all my photos there are pictures of photo albums and calenders,anyone know what these are? There is an option to delete them,would it be safe to do so as they don't seem of any use. 37767