Windows 10: I have a Lenovo desktop All in One and AMD graphics driver is not compatible with windows...

Discus and support I have a Lenovo desktop All in One and AMD graphics driver is not compatible with windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What graphics driver is compatible with Lenovo desktop, windows 10, update `1809 is not compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by awells23462, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I have a Lenovo desktop All in One and AMD graphics driver is not compatible with windows...

What graphics driver is compatible with Lenovo desktop, windows 10, update `1809 is not compatible

:)

awells23462, Jun 18, 2019

2. Compatible display graphics drivers

I am not satisfied with the display performance of my Lenovo laptop (ThinkPad series model X131e) coupled with the recent start-up and auto repair failure. And I tried to update the display graphics drivers but it's different from the one in Lenovo's website.

I've also searched AMD website for the latest matching graphics drivers, but couldn't find it.

My laptop has an AMD processor and after reinstalling windows 10, it auto-installed AMD Radeon HD7310 graphics as the display adapter while the one recommended in Lenovo's website is Intel HD graphics. Is Intel HD graphics compatible with AMD processors
    and should I go ahead and install it?

Secondly, how can I determine the most compatible drivers for the laptop?

FaradayNwonu, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    AMD Graphic Driver

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    If that issue persist try to install in Compatibility mode

Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 18, 2019
  4. I have a Lenovo desktop All in One and AMD graphics driver is not compatible with windows...

AMD graphic driver not working

Hi Kamal,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The error message you are getting is probably due to some corruption in the Display driver files. I suggest you to try the steps provided in the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

We recommend you to download the drivers from the section manually select drivers, from this link :

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Go to the link under the section Manually select drivers put the graphics card information and select the Windows 10 32 bit or 64 bit .

Now uninstall the currently installed AMD card drivers an install the downloaded one.

Method 1 : Uninstall and reinstall the drivers from manufacturers website.

Sometimes even though the drivers are up to date there might be a some bugs/corruption with the drivers.

Step 1:

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

I have a Lenovo desktop All in One and AMD graphics driver is not compatible with windows...

1. I have a Lenovo desktop All in One and AMD graphics driver is not compatible with windows... - Similar Threads - Lenovo desktop AMD

2. this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "419.17". At first it gave the "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of...
  3. Compatible display graphics drivers

Compatible display graphics drivers: I am not satisfied with the display performance of my Lenovo laptop (ThinkPad series model X131e) coupled with the recent start-up and auto repair failure. And I tried to update the display graphics drivers but it's different from the one in Lenovo's website. I've also...
  4. Nvidia graphics driver not compatible with my version of Windows.

Nvidia graphics driver not compatible with my version of Windows.: Hello, the name's Angela and I'm having problems with my graphics driver. I just bought this Dell latitude E6430 last week and I'm trying to update my graphics driver. I have an Nvidia NVS 5200M and when it tries to run the compatibility, it fails. This laptop runs a windows...
  5. Problem updating AMD Graphics driver

Problem updating AMD Graphics driver: I cannot update my AMD graphics driver in windows 10, i've tried the WHQL & Beta drivers & i've also downloaded the driver from AMD & it still won't install. I've also lost some of my favourite websites on the last windows 10 update, I would like to know how to get round this...
  6. BSOD installing AMD graphics driver

BSOD installing AMD graphics driver: Hi, I have been facing this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I try to install AMD Graphics driver, my system crashes. Can someone suggest a solution for this? Thanks in advance!! 81179
  7. I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10

I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10: Dearfriend, I've got a notebook Pavilion DV6-3152SLwith hardware AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core 64 bit, bios F29,product number XD575EA#ABZ. After upgrading from Windows 7 HP toWindows 10, I've got a big problem with the AMD graphic drivers,which are both now version...
  8. Do I have AMD drivers or not?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do I have AMD drivers or not?: I've recently updated to Wondows 10. If I right-click the desktop, the 1st entry is "AMD Radeon Settings" I click that, and I get a popup "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly" HWiNFO64 confirms that my display adapter is...
  9. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Video Driver Released [img] Information Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 Optional Release Date: March 26, 2018 Driver Version: 17.50.33.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15033.5003) AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link Release...
  10. AMD Graphics Driver Didn't Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    AMD Graphics Driver Didn't Update?: So after I installed Windows 10, AMD told me it needed to update. Great, because my computer looked like I didn't have a working graphics card. Installed, rebooted, but nothing changed. So I changed the DPI, which I found on these forums. It was already at 100%. I changed...