Windows 10: i have a Lenovo Ideacentre all in one computer. the built- camera at the top of the no...

Discus and support i have a Lenovo Ideacentre all in one computer. the built- camera at the top of the no... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bossic1000DeCourten, Jun 12, 2021.

1. i have a Lenovo Ideacentre all in one computer. the built- camera at the top of the no...

have any ideas?

:)

Bossic1000DeCourten, Jun 12, 2021
  2. stokeL Win User

ideacentre desk top camera not working

ideacentre desk top camera not working showing error code 0xADDF4243(00D3704 another app using camera but I don't not what.

[Moved form: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

stokeL, Jun 12, 2021
  3. ideacentre desk top camera not working

Hello,

This issue might have occurred due to an outdated camera driver or the camera driver was not installed correctly. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is your camera driver up-to-date?
    • Do you have any third-party security software installed on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest you follow the steps provided in this article on how to resolve camera problems
    in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 12, 2021
  4. i have a Lenovo Ideacentre all in one computer. the built- camera at the top of the no...

Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

i have a Lenovo Ideacentre all in one computer. the built- camera at the top of the no...

1. i have a Lenovo Ideacentre all in one computer. the built- camera at the top of the no... - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideacentre computer

2. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  3. In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In built camera on the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 is not working: The led indicator near the camera blinks occasionally.The hardware details are not listed in the device manager.Windows camera app showing 'No Cameras Are Attached'No, Not the privacy slider, F+ keys issuesinstalled and uninstalled the drivers many timesNo camera is listed...
  4. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  5. Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre: I have a desktop from Lenovo - Ideacentre all-in-one, that I purchased in 2017. A few weeks ago, I was able to log-in to the desktop using the pin that I had, and then when I shut down the PC, from that point forward, I have been unable to login. It prompts me for my...
  6. Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre

Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre: I have a desktop from Lenovo - Ideacentre all-in-one, that I purchased in 2017. A few weeks ago, I was able to log-in to the desktop using the pin that I had, and then when I shut down the PC, from that point forward, I have been unable to login. It prompts me for my...
  7. Ordered new Desktop - Lenovo IdeaCentre 5

in Windows 10 Support
    Ordered new Desktop - Lenovo IdeaCentre 5: Just ordered a new Lenovo IdeaCentre 5 straight from Lenovo. Allow me to explain why I ordered a Desktop: 1. My old HP Desktop is out of warranty. 2. The old HP Desktop is no longer getting updates from HP. 3. It isn't compatible with Windows 11. 4. The Lenovo should be more...
  8. Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone, I come to you guys as I am 100% stumped and I wonder if anyone can help at all! My parents have a simple Lenovo ideacentre 310S - nothing fancy, done the job they use it for. I recently had a phone call to say it was not working, and...
  9. How do I completely reinstall Windows on a Compute Stick? (Lenovo Ideacentre 300)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I completely reinstall Windows on a Compute Stick? (Lenovo Ideacentre 300): One of our media players recently stopped working so I've been unplugging my compute stick (without powering down) and moving it to the next room and starting it up again. I moved it this time and the recovery screen popped up. I tried startup repair and it did nothing, I...
  10. Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem: I have attempted to upgrade a Lenovo ideacentre B310 to Windows 10 Home for a friend. All seems to have gone ok except I have 3 entries of a missing device driver listed under Other Devices in Device Manager. Could anyone help identify what this is please and where I might...