Windows 10: I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no...

Discus and support I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; PLease see questions above. I just want to get the fingerprint access back. Does not show on security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanetKing2, Jan 13, 2020.

1. I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no...

PLease see questions above. I just want to get the fingerprint access back. Does not show on security

:)

JanetKing2, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jan 13, 2020
  3. shovenose Win User
    [FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no... :)

shovenose, Jan 13, 2020
  4. I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no...

Compatibility of Lenovo Ideapad S400 to Windows 10

I have lenovo Ideapad S400 notebook (i3-2nd gen, Ati 7450, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 HP SP1 etc.). According to lenovo's compatibility list, Ideapad S 400 is not fully compatible TO UPGRADE FOR WINDOWS 10 ; so not recommended for this upgrade. But relax,
    Ideapad S400 is 100% compatible to Windows 10. No hardware issue or no driver issue were found with this free upgrade to Windows 10. My notebook is performing great with windows 10 . But I would like to advice to all Ideapad
    S400 users to upgrade their pc from iso file downloaded from Media creation tool
    instead of windows update or direct upgrade by MCT.

Sanjeeb Kumar Dey Baidya, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no...

1. I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no... - Similar Threads - lenovo ideapad 530s

2. I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot...: I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot update it. It says I've got missing security and quality fixes. Any thoughts? It says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  3. I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot...: I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot update it. It says I've got missing security and quality fixes. Any thoughts? It says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  4. I have Lenovo Ideapad 300 with Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage Version 1909, but I cannot...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm having problems after I formatted my windows 10 lenovo ideapad

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm having problems after I formatted my windows 10 lenovo ideapad: I formatted my laptop.After the format was done It displayed my user name I clicked on it and enterred my password and after that it said the user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded. After that error I tried everything and when I put it in safe...
  6. i have 1809 version of windows 10 can i skip directly to the latest version by using...

i have 1809 version of windows 10 can i skip directly to the latest version by using...: hello i have 1809 version of windows 10 can i skip directly to the latest version by using windows update assistant ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-1809-version-of-windows-10-can-i-skip/84f48ea4-3a90-434b-975a-7f3efd5a5b85
  7. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...: Some time ago, like an hour or so, i started the update in my laptop , but it is just showing'Getting Things Ready' and it gets 100% then it shows'Downloading' then it becomes 100% and then it shows' installation pending' and then the installation starts and even it gets...
  8. Do I have to update to latest version of Windows 10 (home)

Do I have to update to latest version of Windows 10 (home): Do I have to update to latest version of Windows 10 (home) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-to-update-to-latest-version-of-windows/4100dc6e-140b-461a-9f4d-be47d1fd3958
  9. I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...: Is Windows Media Player not part of the Windows 10 package ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-lenovo-320-ideapad-with-windows-10/6867dfbb-6aeb-4a09-8004-4f99022aee96
  10. Do I have latest version and build?

Do I have latest version and build?: I have Windows 10 Home, Version 1709, and OS Build 16299.125. First thing is this the latest to date? Also, do you know where I can check this in the future. I googled it and found a couple of places but unfortunately they confused me. Somewhat new to Windows 10 update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install the latest version of lenovo ideapad 530s