Windows 10: I have a little body cam and when i plug into computor it days to format drive e ???

Discus and support I have a little body cam and when i plug into computor it days to format drive e ??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I format drive E so my little body cam can play what it recorded?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jdm014, May 25, 2019.

1. jdm014 Win User

I have a little body cam and when i plug into computor it days to format drive e ???

How do I format drive E so my little body cam can play what it recorded?

:)

jdm014, May 25, 2019
  2. Graeme.P Win User

formatting a disk in E: drive

Hi Katherine, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Here are the steps you can follow to format your E: drive. Please note that this will remove all files on the drive, so make sure there's nothing on there you don't want to lose.

- Go to File Explorer (Windows Key+E)

- In File Explorer, right-click your E: drive and select Format...

- Enter the settings you'd like, then choose Quick Format.

Hopefully this helps! Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, May 25, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 25, 2019
  4. I have a little body cam and when i plug into computor it days to format drive e ???

"You need to format the disk in drive E: before you can use it"

Hi Kelvin,

As per the info that you have provided, I understand that you are unable to use the Flash drive as it prompts the error "you need to format the disk in Drive E: before you can use it". Even after re formatting it, you are still receiving the same error.

If the above scenario is true, I suggest that you reformat the drive but with NTFS format and check if the same error displays after plugging it onto the PC. Also try to plug in another Flash drive with a FAT format and check if the error reappears

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 25, 2019
Thema:

I have a little body cam and when i plug into computor it days to format drive e ???

1. I have a little body cam and when i plug into computor it days to format drive e ??? - Similar Threads - little body cam

2. I have been planting my E-Trees for 100+ days straight. I have not missed a day. Today for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been planting my E-Trees for 100+ days straight. I have not missed a day. Today for...: I have been planting my E-Trees for 100+ days straight. I have not missed a day. Today for some reason it started me over on day 1. Does anyone know why this happened?FAQ for E-tree on Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Weather, and Microsoft Wallet - Microsoft Support...
  3. I have been planting my E-Trees for 100+ days straight. I have not missed a day. Today for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been planting my E-Trees for 100+ days straight. I have not missed a day. Today for...: I have been planting my E-Trees for 100+ days straight. I have not missed a day. Today for some reason it started me over on day 1. Does anyone know why this happened?FAQ for E-tree on Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Weather, and Microsoft Wallet - Microsoft Support...
  4. External Drive needs to be formatted everytime when plugging in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External Drive needs to be formatted everytime when plugging in.: Hello, so basically i bought an ROG Strix Arion and put my old m.2 ssd in it. But everytime I plug it in it needs to be formatted. How stop it from needing to be formatted? Help would be nice! Drive: Toshiba m.2 256gb OS: Windows 10 PC specs: Alienware m15 Core i7 8750h RTX...
  5. Can I plug a drive with windows on it into a windows computer in order to format the drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I plug a drive with windows on it into a windows computer in order to format the drive?: I cannot get into windows at all right now. I think this happened because I was having some other issues, and when I was trouble shooting, I changed my active partition to my C drive. Which I'm pretty sure should be fine, except that I think somehow windows was split between...
  6. FORMAT E DRIVE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FORMAT E DRIVE: Sir, I can not format windows 10 E drive in my PC. When we click the format the display " this drive in use, another program or process is using the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-e-drive/b1c2fa5e-12ec-47b2-bae8-1bb541732771
  7. I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive

I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive: [ATTACH] I have already prioritized my PC to boot from my E: drive which has a copy of my windows 10. I used Samsung's Data Migration tool since both my C: and E: are both from Samsung to avoid any hiccups or discrepancies. I'm worried that formatting my C: drive may mess...
  8. My e-mail body not showing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My e-mail body not showing.: My e-mail has suddenly stopped showing in the reading pane?? Any advice appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-body-not-showing/f1c61070-1b5f-47a9-9f6b-a208c6e34ee5
  9. Word always prompts for drive E: (when not plugged in)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word always prompts for drive E: (when not plugged in): Office 2013, Pro Plus 64. Windows 10 Pro 64, 1809+all patches. I sometimes use an external HDD, which I plug into my laptop as Drive E:. I have edited some Word docs on Drive E:. Whenever I start up Word and drive E: is not plugged in, I get a message from Word complaining...
  10. formatting a disk in E: drive

formatting a disk in E: drive: How do you format a disk in the E: drive. Can't remember. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-disk-in-e-drive/1f0e992a-57df-488d-9643-cdf3ef37671b"