Windows 10: I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all! Need help plz

Discus and support I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all! Need help plz in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had no problems with my mac or Windows 10. A few days ago, my windows side will not work. It acts like I am not connected to wifi. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gennbenn, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Gennbenn Win User

I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all! Need help plz

I have had no problems with my mac or Windows 10. A few days ago, my windows side will not work. It acts like I am not connected to wifi. I have checked this, all is good. My connection is secure and showing up but nothing loads and nothing can download. I just get a spinning circle for hours. Nothing happens. I have put in a new version of Windows 10, I have put in a "fresh" copy of Windows 10, nothing changes. All that changed is I lost everything. I am not computer savy, so any help would be appreciated. I do have the newest Windows update in now. I cannot go back to any restore point.

When I click the Window Icon I see in my list connect and this is what it says when I click on it.....

Desktop-NSUL370 is ready for you to connect wirelessly

This device might have trouble displaying your content because its hardware wasnt specifically designed for wireless projection

Version: 10.0.18362

Product content cant be viewed on this device

Press ctrl + S to open settings

When I do, it has devices but nothing there.

My mac: Retina 5K

Processor 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Memory 16 GB MHz DDR4

I have never had any problems with windows, my internet connection, anything.... Can someone please help. I dont know what to do.

:)

Gennbenn, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Haz197 Win User

I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all! Need help plz

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all!  Need help plz :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all!  Need help plz :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I have a mac but also have Windows 10 which now does not work at all! Need help plz - Similar Threads - mac does Need

2. I have horrible lag spikes plz help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have horrible lag spikes plz help: I’ve been having this problem for awhile whenever I’m playing certain video games like higher end games my Wi-Fi runs steady for awhile then shoots up to like 300 ping then goes back to normal for a minute then shoots up again back to 300 or even higher and stays like that...
  3. Help plz I have been trying to fix this all day long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help plz I have been trying to fix this all day long: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pp_eater_9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md8zsa/help_plz_i_have_been_trying_to_fix_this_all_day/
  4. Having some troubles, plz help

Having some troubles, plz help: So I have to install a non digital firm driver for school And when I going to turn off the "digital firm" option in advanced start my keyboard don't work just to push F7 key I've already tried with some other keyboard, even with an old one (the ones that used to have the...
  5. I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help

I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help: My laptop crashed a few weeks ago and I thought it was a virus so I re-installed Windows 10 and everything was fine. It crashed again hours ago so I tried re-installing it again but it wouldn't let me choose a partition or format a partition so I did the "diskpart" method. I...
  6. i have no audio drivers plz help

i have no audio drivers plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quantum3142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1sj9k/i_have_no_audio_drivers_plz_help/
  7. i need help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  8. Which windows software is this ? Plz help

Which windows software is this ? Plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShabbitRabbit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eijqia/which_windows_software_is_this_plz_help/
  9. I have a mac with a partitioned windows 10 drive which has crashed.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a mac with a partitioned windows 10 drive which has crashed.?: I am trying to get it to restart but it keeps failing auto repair. I go into troubleshoot and have also tried reset it but it says there isn’t enough memory. I cant get into safe mode either and not sure if i can delete files that way to create more memory? I’ve no idea how...
  10. Help upgraded to 10 now all I have is a black screen!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help upgraded to 10 now all I have is a black screen!!: Hi all my friend has a Toshiba Sattlite C55D-A5120 Laptop 64Bytes and 4 gig memory that was an 8.1 we just upgraded to 10. It was working then now all we get is a black screen. Can someone please help me fix this issue or show me how to reset the Laptop to factory settings....