Windows 10: I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it.

Discus and support I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThiccExternalDrive [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThiccExternalDrive, Apr 18, 2020.

1. I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it.

/u/ThiccExternalDrive, Apr 18, 2020

2. 3 Main camera

Hi,

My main camera of N73 does not work. It opens but once i click, it does not nothing except for showing the mainframe. Can someone suggest a solution. The secondry camera on the front panel does work.

Thanks.

carora---01, Apr 18, 2020
  3. mudkip Win User
    Digital Camera for ~$150

• Oh god you're one of those noobs who think it's all about megapixels.

mudkip, Apr 18, 2020
  4. I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it.

Main Camera

It don't have any error code or message just when shift the camera to back camera screen got dark that's it

MuzamilNaqvi, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it.

1. I have a “Main Camera” that’s dark and I can’t get rid of it. - Similar Threads - “Main Camera” that’s

2. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b
  3. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b
  4. I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon: I added this myself via the registry just to test it out and see what it looked like. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System I left it enabled for a few days. After a week or so, I decided to remove the message. I went to...
  5. I want to get rid of Dark Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to get rid of Dark Mode: My W10 computer screen is in dark mode in Google Chrome. The only part that is in light mode is the very top of the Google page. I tried almost everything that I saw on YouTube. Does anybody know how I can have my pages back in light mode, I don't want dark mode. Thank!Google...
  6. Why does my screen have this giant internet logo that I can’t get rid of?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen have this giant internet logo that I can’t get rid of?: [IMG] I cant get this giant white box to go away and it stays on top of all my other windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-have-this-giant-internet-logo/d5998eb0-4585-4c87-97c5-8c42332149e9
  7. How do I get rid of this? One day it just popped up and I can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this? One day it just popped up and I can’t get rid of it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/juliangunther [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8u100/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_one_day_it_just_popped/
  8. An extension on my google chrome that I can’t get rid of.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An extension on my google chrome that I can’t get rid of.: I have an extension called mint search that I cant get rid of. I tried to uninstall it but their is no remove option. Also tried to reinstall chrome witch didnt work. I know how I got this and it was from trying to install a free game. I need help removing it!...
  9. Can’t get rid of verification screens

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get rid of verification screens: Brand new Acer Switch 5. Turned it on to set it up. Added my email and would not accept password. Now changed and verified bit cant get past the verification screen. Tells me it has times out and to restart the process but cannot access anything else to be able to restart...
  10. Have 3 I can't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have 3 I can't get rid of...: Hello Sprite, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile Since you want to get rid of all built-in apps, you might see if using step 2 in OPTION FOUR of the tutorial below may be able to help. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option4 Your system works...