Windows 10: I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help

Discus and support I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop crashed a few weeks ago and I thought it was a virus so I re-installed Windows 10 and everything was fine. It crashed again hours ago so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Saif_Gebreel, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help

My laptop crashed a few weeks ago and I thought it was a virus so I re-installed Windows 10 and everything was fine. It crashed again hours ago so I tried re-installing it again but it wouldn't let me choose a partition or format a partition so I did the "diskpart" method. I thought it had worked and left the installation going but I come back 20 minutes later and it is telling me that it couldn't install the files and that I should restart the installation process. So I do that but when I go to see that Partitions again there was none. so I do the "diskpart" method to check my disks and nothing was there either so I go back and refresh and sure enough 4 partitions are there : -Recovery -System -MSR -My disk that I wanted so I format my disk again and choose it and now it is taking ageeeeees for it to get the files ready for installation. What shall I do?! Edit: I think it has taken it about 30 minutes to do 1%.

submitted by /u/Saif_Gebreel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Saif_Gebreel, Jun 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help

1. I have a MAJOR problem installing Windows 10 plz help - Similar Threads - MAJOR problem installing

2. Having some troubles, plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some troubles, plz help: So I have to install a non digital firm driver for school And when I going to turn off the "digital firm" option in advanced start my keyboard don't work just to push F7 key I've already tried with some other keyboard, even with an old one (the ones that used to have the...
  3. major windows 10 problem, please help me

major windows 10 problem, please help me: Hi all. Iv'e spent the last 4 days straight trying to fix this problem and im losing the will to live, im so desperate for a fix. I cant game or watch anything. So this all started about a week ago, all of a sudden i started getting audio, video and mouse stuttering. I tried...
  4. i have no audio drivers plz help

i have no audio drivers plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quantum3142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1sj9k/i_have_no_audio_drivers_plz_help/
  5. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  6. I have a major problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a major problem: Okay, so this is a big problem. I got a windows 10 about a few days ago to play and stream games online. Though, my windows is super laggy when I play games at all. My audio glitches and my fps is always super low. I have no idea how to fix the problem as I've never owned a...
  7. I have some problem in windows update for issue Plz help this error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have some problem in windows update for issue Plz help this error: This error for me guide me step bye step[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-problem-in-windows-update-for-issue/9b4f6dde-6bc0-4745-b423-7a6c43991a2b
  8. Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem plz help!!!: Last night i updated to windows 10 for the cilmative update and i pressed update and shutdown.It went to 30% and it powered off.Now i couldn't get it to boot.Plz help i still need to work my stuff on that pc as this is very important!!...
  9. Major problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Major problems with windows 10: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 when it came out. End of August an automatic update sent my computer into BSOD. Fixed this with help but since then have to continually use task manager, powershell, run as admin and then copy/paste the following:- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers...
  10. Major Windows 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Windows 10 Problems: This all started happening today and I have no idea why. I am able to run my programs and open files on my desktop like images and such but "internally" I am having major problems. Here's a list of everything that has happened. •For files on my desktop, I am unable to...