Windows 10: I have a major problem

Discus and support I have a major problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, so this is a big problem. I got a windows 10 about a few days ago to play and stream games online. Though, my windows is super laggy when I play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maomiichi, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Maomiichi Win User

I have a major problem

Okay, so this is a big problem. I got a windows 10 about a few days ago to play and stream games online. Though, my windows is super laggy when I play games at all. My audio glitches and my fps is always super low. I have no idea how to fix the problem as I've never owned a computer before this. I need a bit of help.

:)

Maomiichi, Apr 16, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Problem with uninstalling and then reinstalling an app, plus major problem with Microsoft Jigsaw app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

This issue might occur due to some corruption in the Windows Store.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method2.

Method 2: Try resetting the Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the following article
    (Except app troubleshooter
    ) and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

I have a major problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

I have a major problem

1. I have a major problem - Similar Threads - major problem

2. Major Problem with Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major Problem with Computer: My grandparents have an asus g11 gaming computer that they brought to their house a couple years ago. When the hurricane was coming for FL in September 2017 we moved across the state in hopes that we won't get killed. The aftermath was that my grandparent's house had no power...
  3. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem: Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am...
  4. Windows 1086 I have major problems with my internet

Windows 1086 I have major problems with my internet: Hello Community. After downloading Windows 1086 I cannot get internet. I need help. JeanMarie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1086-i-have-major-problems-with-my/22133070-f784-4ea6-97d9-64e9dc060038
  5. Report Major flaw/defect/bug/problem Default Apps selection Windows 10 Build 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Report Major flaw/defect/bug/problem Default Apps selection Windows 10 Build 1809: Windows 10—Build 1809—Update Feb, 2019 —Default Apps Options in Settings UI Where can I report a Major Flaw in Default Apps in Settings UI not having an option to Open a program on the computer and only going to Microsoft Store for an app? I have had this problem...
  6. updates on my Lenovo Idea pad are causing major problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates on my Lenovo Idea pad are causing major problems: ON 12/28/18 - I STARTED THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE VERSION 1809. IT LASTED HOURS. THE NEXT MORNING, THE COMPUTER WAS STILL ON AND SAID TO "RESTART". CLICKED YES. WHEN IT STARTED UP THERE WAS A MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN SAYING "UNDOING CHANGES TO COMPUTER"....
  7. Problem with Cryptographic Services causing major issues with Twitch streams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Cryptographic Services causing major issues with Twitch streams: Been having this problem for a while where Cryptographic services using 25%+ of my CPU and when this happens, it "inadvertently?" is causing major problems with Firefox streaming from Twitch, it seems to either block or prevent the stream video coming down properly and...
  8. Major problems following Microsoft remote assistance

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Major problems following Microsoft remote assistance: At 4pm-ish GMT today I started an online chat with an Office agent because my Outlook 365 was slow sending emails. Following a brief discussion the agent asked if it would be okay to take control remotely. I said sure. We went through the process, and the agent took control -...
  9. A major problem! What have you done to my folders and folders that were on my lap top are...

A major problem! What have you done to my folders and folders that were on my lap top are...: My screen is different all my photos and folders have disappeared what has happened? there are years of information on my laptop and suddenly they are no longer there. I cant even log on. Major problems I need my information back. Mr Wills Moved from: My Account and...
  10. Major Update Problems - USB, touchscreen and sound card all stopped working after KB4100347...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major Update Problems - USB, touchscreen and sound card all stopped working after KB4100347...: I've been having problems with windows updates for some time now. Major (feature) updates have worked but interim (quality) ones frequently fail. For example KB4462919has failed to install over 300 times! I've tried to run the update troubleshooter and although it sometimes...