Windows 10: I have a memory dump its 1.68gb but don't know how to read/analyze it

Discus and support I have a memory dump its 1.68gb but don't know how to read/analyze it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC crashed while shutting down, I have found the memory dump file which was created but cannot view it or analyze it. I'ev tried to upload to google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PGD12, May 6, 2021.

1. PGD12 Win User

I have a memory dump its 1.68gb but don't know how to read/analyze it

My PC crashed while shutting down, I have found the memory dump file which was created but cannot view it or analyze it. I'ev tried to upload to google drive and share a link but good doesn't like DMP files so not sure how to share it. Potentially un-related i've had a couple of windows 10 crashes of late where my windows 10 becomes unresponsive, i've run SFC/ scannow and dism health check etc and have found no issues, i've checked the event viewer and cannot figure out why its crashing. There was an issue with one of drivers which i fixed then the issue started again, i changed my power

:)

PGD12, May 6, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Surface Pro Kernel Memory Dump When It Turn On Every time!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As the dump file is kernel memory dump file. Please note that it records only the kernel memory. This speeds up the process of recording information in a log when your computer stops unexpectedly. You must have a pagefile large enough to accommodate
    your kernel memory. The page file must be on the boot volume. Otherwise, a memory dump cannot be created. Before we provide any suggestions, I would like to confirm few things:

1. Could you please elaborate the statement: I got a very strange thing my Surface Pro Memory Dump when I turn on it everytime, but It don't happen if I just reboot after turn on?
    2. Are you getting blue screen while booting or while using Windows?
    3. Which version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile you can try the steps provided in the article: Bug
    Check 0x9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    (based on the dump files analyzation).

We await your reply.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 6, 2021
  3. Bore07tm Win User
    Frequent Memory Dumps

Thank you for your response.

I have uninstalled cccleANER as suggested.

I have turned off real time scanning on McAfee Total Protection.

A couple of questions:

1. How can I check that I am not getting Memory dump files anymore? - they were detected by cccleANER
    2. How can I check that I'm not getting interference between Malwarebytes and McAfee? - i.e. I need to know what level of RAM?
    Thank you for your assistance

Bore07tm, May 6, 2021
  4. RobinX1 Win User

laptop is crashing - can someone analyze my memory dump?

My system has been crashing due to critical process dying (this is the reason on the blue screen) for the last week or two. I have a memory dump but do not know how to analyze it. Can someone help me?

RobinX1, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. I have a memory dump its 1.68gb but don't know how to read/analyze it - Similar Threads - memory dump 68gb

2. Need Help in reading memory dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help in reading memory dump: Hello Everyone, I just encountered an BSOD recently and that stated "kernel power" something like that cause. Now i have a dump file can anyone help me in solving this problem?...
  3. Crashed but don't know how to analyze dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashed but don't know how to analyze dump files: My laptop just froze and gave a bsod with stopcode SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. It said that nvlddmkm.sys failed.This freeze happened after I opened a game called osu.I know dump files can help identify what caused this but I don't know how to do that so I would appreciate some...
  4. Crashed but don't know how to analyze dump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashed but don't know how to analyze dump files: My laptop just froze and gave a bsod with stopcode SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. It said that nvlddmkm.sys failed.This freeze happened after I opened a game called osu.I know dump files can help identify what caused this but I don't know how to do that so I would appreciate some...
  5. Crashed but don't know how to analyze dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file: I'm getting a blue screen of death the last few days and read online that I can use this process to help troubleshoot. I'm attaching a memory dump and msinfo file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao0gTlaDIeoxEHj7UeOJFmx0c-hsjG9v/view?usp=sharing...
  7. What caused my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

What caused my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8077d024997, 0xffff8a0ea3836500, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a68c253b-2f3c-4903-b132-cb7b001b0a5c. Dump Files Link This is the...
  8. What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8077d024997, 0xffff8a0ea3836500, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a68c253b-2f3c-4903-b132-cb7b001b0a5c. Dump Files Link This is the...
  9. How do I read/analyze this dump file so I know what is causing the BSO

How do I read/analyze this dump file so I know what is causing the BSO: I built a pc last week and I get the BSOD after a few minutes of playing any game I try. I only have the last dump file I got because the BSOD before the last wouldn't let me start my pc in safe mode or restore to a previous date so I had to reinstall windows 10. Here is my...
  10. I don't know how to read this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...